Author Topic: Tulsa - Black Ops and Halo Reach 4v4 Tournament - 10/8/11  (Read 34339 times)

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsa - Black Ops and Halo Reach 4v4 Tournament - 10/8/11
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:40 pm »
lol i just looked at some match history from your "team" and you never play. Please stop talking now, your making yourself look like a bigger idiot.
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Hoovey-
  • XBL ID: H00vey
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2011, 05:48:50 pm »
lol i have known Elmo for like 3 years and how am i d riding him? We both think your a idiot and so does half the people that read the forums. If you really want proof that he plays matches, go ask the leader of the team ya nerd. It's pretty clear that you don't play any matches on your team so why brag about them? It makes you look stupid since you roster ride.
Are you stupid or retarded? I NEVER said that Elmo didn't play in matches. Why don't you do the same and go ask my team leaders too?
GB: iHoovey

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2011, 06:15:30 pm »
I don't need to talk trash. All I'm going say is we are the best CoD team in Oklahoma and if you want to play us go ahead. And soon you'll agree with me, promise.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2011, 07:34:46 pm »
I looked at your match history you idiot, i not gonna waste time to set my xbox up to worry about some nerd who has no friends in real life. You don't play in matches so stfu. Your the best cod team since you won a tournament with 3 teams in it? Really, please stop talking now, after every post you become more of a retard.

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2011, 08:16:00 pm »
I don't need to talk trash. All I'm going say is we are the best CoD team in Oklahoma and if you want to play us go ahead. And soon you'll agree with me, promise.
You're the only CoD team...
Elmooo

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2011, 08:36:54 pm »
I looked at your match history you idiot, i not gonna waste time to set my xbox up to worry about some nerd who has no friends in real life. You don't play in matches so stfu. Your the best cod team since you won a tournament with 3 teams in it? Really, please stop talking now, after every post you become more of a retard.
Go look at my ps3 recent matches. Alls I'm saying is that we are the best CoD team.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2011, 09:07:29 pm »
This made me lol so hard, and wtf are you talking about recent ps3 matches? Why are you so proud of being a d rider/ roster ride.

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2011, 10:12:13 pm »
This made me lol so hard, and wtf are you talking about recent ps3 matches? Why are you so proud of being a d rider/ roster ride.
Go on my ps3 team ladder team and look at my recent matches. I have played in the like last 6 out of 10.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2011, 10:27:28 pm »
lol and yea that team is 6-0. Big difference then from your top page team. I remember when i bragged about going 6-0. Me and my old Oklahoma team went 19-1 with all MLG gametypes and then we stopped playing after my brother went to college. Congrats tho, 6-0 is sooo pro.

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2011, 10:50:49 pm »
lol and yea that team is 6-0. Big difference then from your top page team. I remember when i bragged about going 6-0. Me and my old Oklahoma team went 19-1 with all MLG gametypes and then we stopped playing after my brother went to college. Congrats tho, 6-0 is sooo pro.
The last time I checked, I said Team Ladder not OVR Ladder. But who knows these days, obviously you play too much video games and forgot how to read.

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2011, 11:00:41 pm »
And how many CoD teams are going to go to this Shawnee LAN? Because if you guys go I want to make sure that we plY you guys.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2011, 11:01:30 pm »
The last time I checked, I said Team Ladder not OVR Ladder. But who knows these days, obviously you play too much video games and forgot how to read.
OMG wow big difference. At the end of the day this is how it is. Your still a ugly ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ who has never kissed a girl and you maybe have 5 friends at school. Please KEEP trying to go pro in a video game. I mean you spend 6 hours a day and you can't even go pro? /thread

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2011, 11:03:15 pm »
And how many CoD teams are going to go to this Shawnee LAN? Because if you guys go I want to make sure that we plY you guys.
Like so many people have posted before. Nobody plays cod, everybody plays halo since it takes alot more skill. Switch over to halo and then start going to locals and see how good you do. Learn to read before you post dumb ♥♥♥.

Offline Hoovey

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2011, 11:05:51 pm »
Back up your game bro. I'll make sure to keep track how many hours I spend sitting on my ♥♥♥ playing video games just or you. Today I played about 1:45 minutes. And I love how you say I have no friends whenever you have never even met me. Alls I wanted to do was get our team name Massacre out in the Oklahoma area and it looks like I did it. Nerds are raging, now just play me and back up your game. Laattterrrr.

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2011, 11:12:43 pm »
I don't think you have caught on to the fact that nobody plays CoD. I'm guessing 2-3 teams at the Shawnee LAN.
Elmooo