Author Topic: Edmond - Halo Reach 4v4 - 11/18/2011  (Read 20697 times)

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Edmond - Halo Reach 4v4 - 11/18/2011
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 09:34:34 am »
im the best player at uco

Offline EF5 Albino

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: EF5 Albino
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 03:32:43 pm »
OMG! UCO players actually exist?! None had posted here, I was starting to think they were a myth. Hahaha. Hit me up on XBL if you want GT= EF5 Albino.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 05:08:23 pm »
Gottem.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 11:25:34 pm »

Although I highly doubt you have graduated high school yet, I REALLY hope I see you on campus sometime soon.  It would make my day.  Little Kolton all grown up.

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2011, 07:30:47 pm »
This tourney is to hype uco/ edmond videogaming up... So I'm sorry If you disagree with how i chose to run things but that is how its going to be ran. Anyone can attend but you must have at least one uco student to play in your team.. girls ffa is because most girls just want to pwn eachbother here and not worry about the guys...obviously there are girls that play with the guys but most don't want to. Over all... It's going to be a lot of fun.. on top of winning money...grand prize will win play time and skill reviewing with Walshy... I need to finalize prizing but everything will be pretty fun so don't b.itch about the little things and game on. I'm pumped :)
I disagree completely; I understand all the points that are being made very well too.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2011, 08:28:49 pm »
This tourney is to hype uco/ edmond videogaming up... So I'm sorry If you disagree with how i chose to run things but that is how its going to be ran. Anyone can attend but you must have at least one uco student to play in your team.. girls ffa is because most girls just want to pwn eachbother here and not worry about the guys...obviously there are girls that play with the guys but most don't want to. Over all... It's going to be a lot of fun.. on top of winning money...grand prize will win play time and skill reviewing with Walshy... I need to finalize prizing but everything will be pretty fun so don't b.itch about the little things and game on. I'm pumped :)
I disagree completely; I understand all the points that are being made very well too.
Disagree on what?

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2011, 09:27:58 pm »
I disagree on the whole needing a UCO student to compete  :-\

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2011, 09:54:58 pm »
This isn't a 'harcore' tournament, this tournament it to promote the gaming club at UCO. And in that case, it makes sense.

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 02:33:34 am »
This isn't a 'harcore' tournament, this tournament it to promote the gaming club at UCO. And in that case, it makes sense.
I never said I wanted a "hardcore tournament" did I? I just want to compete without randomization. Hosting a tournament where certain individuals are excluded  is not the way to go. Just my opinion though.  :P

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 10:55:53 am »
I never said I wanted a "hardcore tournament" did I? I just want to compete without randomization. Hosting a tournament where certain individuals are excluded  is not the way to go. Just my opinion though.  :P
No one is excluded.

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 11:23:32 am »
No one is excluded.
How?

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 11:45:13 am »

I am 100% under the impression this event STARTED totally open, and at a very late stage, that rule had to be put into place.  Please do not heckle event coordinators on this issue; it's not the first, and it won't be the last time a College Event has rules like this.  Colleges do private events all the time due to funding issues, legal issues with using college funding for non-students, etc.  Man, TU used to host all these Soul Calibur tournaments in Tulsa and wouldn't let any real players in ;) 

OKgamers will also go officially on record as saying this: while no rules were broken, OKgamers.com cannot in good conscience support/promote an event that is not a public event.   OKgamers Provides a Free Not-For-Profit Public Service to the Oklahoma area community, however the events posted usually are public accessible.    For the future we'd ask that all events that our posted to OKgamers.com be open access to the public.  We know no real harm was ever intended, and rest assured OKgamers staff will do our best to make these standards clear and concise for future event coordinators and business owners.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 12:40:43 pm »
It's not private haha Anybody off the street can play, all they need is a UCO student not their team to compete.

It would be private if only UCO students were allowed to play.

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 02:54:38 pm »
Kaddy Loves Kittens..

Dude..  Please be mindful of what ya type on here

This post has been moderated ....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:12:46 pm by Furyswrath »

Offline sheezy

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: SHEEZZYY
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 06:31:47 pm »
The point is 99.9% of Oklahoma gamers probably dont know anyone that plays halo at OCU besides jon and grant so its pretty much private if you ask me lol we didnt have to have a OU student on our team when we went to play in norman lol makes no sense to me