Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125607 times)

Offline YeaBo0i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2010, 05:27:19 pm »
Korrupt STFU your terrible.Your parents are mad since there condom didnt work and they have a retard kid like you.
Lol haha dude. Man you take everything so seriously. Jeez. Take a joke homo. And I'm adopted so thankyou honeyyyyyy :)
I knew you were adopted, no good parent would want a gay retard as a son.
Wow, you ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan and groan crying about how no one likes you or gives you a chance, and this is why. Grow the ♥♥♥♥ up and don't say ♥♥♥♥ like that to people you don't know. You'll NEVER know anything about danny or his parent's, EVER. Don't come on here talking ♥♥♥♥ because he wasn't as lucky as you to have his biological parents in his life. Him being adopted also makes him that much more of a man than you will ever be, and by the sounds of it you'll never be a man. You still sound like a retarded downs kid who gets his ♥♥♥ whiped by his mommy everyday, while she pays for everything he does. Get a life jorsky, and grow the ♥♥♥♥ up, and learn to not run your ♥♥♥♥♥ mouth when someone is joking around.

Phil... Not even I know the intricacies of what makes up Danny. with that said the issue has been resolved and I look forward to seeing you so lets make this out of sight out of mind. Apologies have been exchanged and slates cleaned no more trash talk unless u can record it and post it on here when u out br ROYE one shot
Justin, but I do know the intricacies of what makes up Danny, because I hang out with him quite often ;). Honestly, the issue has not been resolved because Danny was the one who pointed out this problem to me earlier today, so I came on here to see what it was all about. I do not appreciate people saying that about close friends of mine, so I do what I normally would do, and that is stick up for my friend. I will trash talk and out BR Roye, just for you.. I'll record it, put it on a dvd, and autograph it.. Just for you. And i can't wait to see you either, this time i'll fall asleep on the table with you so we can cuddle <3

P.S. sorry for the horrible grammar, i'm sooo sleepy ;(
www.justin.tv/yeabo0i
Going to be streaming just about everynight from now on with the team, so check it out or follow me if you're bored ;)

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2010, 05:28:12 pm »
Korrupt STFU your terrible.Your parents are mad since there condom didnt work and they have a retard kid like you.
Lol haha dude. Man you take everything so seriously. Jeez. Take a joke homo. And I'm adopted so thankyou honeyyyyyy :)
Wow, you ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan and groan crying about how no one likes you or gives you a chance, and this is why. Grow the ♥♥♥♥ up and don't say ♥♥♥♥ like that to people you don't know. You'll NEVER know anything about danny or his parent's, EVER. Don't come on here talking ♥♥♥♥ because he wasn't as lucky as you to have his biological parents in his life. Him being adopted also makes him that much more of a man than you will ever be, and by the sounds of it you'll never be a man. You still sound like a retarded downs kid who gets his ♥♥♥ whiped by his mommy everyday, while she pays for everything he does. Get a life jorsky, and grow the ♥♥♥♥ up, and learn to not run your ♥♥♥♥♥ mouth when someone is joking around.

P.S. I love Danny, his parents, and his t1ts ;)
That struck a cord...But seriously guys this is the internet. Words are taken out of context constantly because of the lack of tone of voice. We dish it out but as soon as someone come up with a funny retort to an insult we jump on them and make it personal. Honestly Jorsky has done nothing to deserve the bashing we give him, neither has royalty. Neither of them got personal they were just talking trash about halo. When they do it they get chastised but when we do it we get praised. It seriously needs to stop, because its making everyone look bad.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:33:39 pm by Twitch73 »
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2010, 05:37:08 pm »

Phil... Not even I know the intricacies of what makes up Danny. with that said the issue has been resolved and I look forward to seeing you so lets make this out of sight out of mind. Apologies have been exchanged and slates cleaned no more trash talk unless u can record it and post it on here when u out br ROYE one shot
Justin, but I do know the intricacies of what makes up Danny, because I hang out with him quite often ;). Honestly, the issue has not been resolved because Danny was the one who pointed out this problem to me earlier today, so I came on here to see what it was all about. I do not appreciate people saying that about close friends of mine, so I do what I normally would do, and that is stick up for my friend. I will trash talk and out BR Roye, just for you.. I'll record it, put it on a dvd, and autograph it.. Just for you. And i can't wait to see you either, this time i'll fall asleep on the table with you so we can cuddle <3

why is it about me getting out br'd? hahahha

P.S. it will never happen  ;)

Offline YeaBo0i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2010, 05:38:18 pm »

why is it about me getting out br'd? hahahha

P.S. it will never happen  ;)
Idk, ask ChopperDave. He suggested it, so I'll make it happen Cappn
P.S. we'll see come next weekend ;)
www.justin.tv/yeabo0i
Going to be streaming just about everynight from now on with the team, so check it out or follow me if you're bored ;)

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2010, 05:52:49 pm »

P.S. I love Danny, his parents, and his t1ts ;)
That struck a cord...But seriously guys this is the internet. Words are taken out of context constantly because of the lack of tone of voice. We dish it out but as soon as someone come up with a funny retort to an insult we jump on them and make it personal. Honestly Jorsky has done nothing to deserve the bashing we give him, neither has royalty. Neither of them got personal they were just talking trash about halo. When they do it they get chastised but when we do it we get praised. It seriously needs to stop, because its making everyone look bad.

AGREED. This subject is to be dropped now and for good. No more trash talking on this thread. Twitch is right, everyone is making themselves look bad in one way or another so please do not bring this subject up again. ANYONE.

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2010, 05:58:20 pm »
Group hug n the showers?

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=87545522

Roye to answer ur question because this. The 1 yr anniversary of this is coming up pretty soon also
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:01:38 pm by chopperdave360 »
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2010, 06:02:56 pm »
AMP > FearItSelf > HxC_Lan_Center, Twitch, YeaBoi, Jorsky, Chopperdave, Chad and Royalty.

It's obvious.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2010, 06:18:39 pm »
AMP > FearItSelf > HxC_Lan_Center, Twitch, YeaBoi, Jorsky, Chopperdave, Chad and Royalty.

It's obvious.

I processed this in my head.

and what your getting at is:
 Amplitude is greater than Fear Because courage is created when our rings unite HXC, Twitch, Yeaboi, Jorksy, Chopperdave, Chad, and Royalty.

beautiful, go captain planet
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

Offline YeaBo0i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2010, 06:46:08 pm »

It's obvious.

I processed this in my head.

and what your getting at is:
 Amplitude is greater than Fear Because courage is created when our rings unite HXC, Twitch, Yeaboi, Jorksy, Chopperdave, Chad, and Royalty.

beautiful, go captain planet
roflwut?
www.justin.tv/yeabo0i

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2010, 07:18:02 pm »
O Justin. I love you my dear :) hahaha

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2010, 07:26:10 pm »
looks like 1st round for you guys to much focus on the forums gg

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2010, 07:27:23 pm »
Justin. Lets write a BOOK. For real mayne.

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2010, 08:07:49 pm »

You would say that in a post. Lawl. That kinda contradicts itself

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 19, 2010, 08:17:08 pm »
Justin. Lets write a BOOK. For real mayne.

im thinking new york times best seller atleast and featured on oprah

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 19, 2010, 08:56:02 pm »

You would say that in a post. Lawl. That kinda contradicts itself
i like your steez kid