Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125734 times)

Offline Hummp

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2010, 05:10:32 am »
well wtf nice to know about this... well ill try to find a team or not play at all bc 1 of the worst players is teaming with some one else and the other is mia i dk. so i guess good luck to everyone :( ill just play by myself or if someone wants to join me......?

Offline Shank

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Big Mama Shank
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2010, 09:01:36 am »
well wtf nice to know about this... well ill try to find a team or not play at all bc 1 of the worst players is teaming with some one else and the other is mia i dk. so i guess good luck to everyone :( ill just play by myself or if someone wants to join me......?
I messaged u on xbl
I am the best

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 23, 2010, 11:38:32 am »
you guys are going to be at the same house for this tourney and still going to get slapped ♥♥♥♥♥

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 23, 2010, 12:49:01 pm »
Can i bring a karaoke machine to supply to great lolz?

Offline Raiiderxx

• Official OKgamer
  • OMG McCOOL THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH OBITUAREEZ!
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #319 on: May 23, 2010, 03:42:39 pm »
ONLINE TOURNAMENT DELAYED TILL 5 PM!!!!!

Due to a VERY late LAN that went on last night we are delaying the online tournament start time till 5 PM!

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #320 on: May 23, 2010, 05:30:15 pm »
Right now in the tournament.

Unexpectedly Expected is playing the Black Felines

1-0 so far

Booty Sweat and Gettin Some Dome Shots both moved forward by forfeit for first round.

Booty Sweat moved to finals by forfeit.

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 23, 2010, 05:49:59 pm »
Right now in the tournament.

Unexpectedly Expected is playing the Black Felines

1-0 so far

Booty Sweat and Gettin Some Dome Shots both moved forward by forfeit for first round.

Booty Sweat moved to finals by forfeit.
nah we won round 2  :P
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #322 on: May 23, 2010, 07:18:25 pm »
BOOTY SWEAT are the online tournament Winners. Congrats guys. Seeya at the local

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 23, 2010, 07:28:56 pm »
Ohh Twitch, do you have gameplay of the finals?

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 23, 2010, 07:56:20 pm »
Ohh Twitch, do you have gameplay of the finals?
Eh dont really want to put those out haha. Kinda lackluster
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline SteeeeeeL

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2010, 08:11:25 pm »

::::: SteeeeeeL Awakes from a loooooooooong absence of the Game of Halo 3... To... a few post on the OKgamer forums from new heads of talkin Sh** of course.... :::::

Lets see....

I don't know,i'm not in middle school. I am in high school and i have a 4.13 GPA.If i want to talk proper english, i can. I was typing too fast, and i didn't feel like having to go back and check everything. How about you hop off my nuts and get a life ♥♥♥

If your not in middle school.... Quit acting like it. Be a mature kid. No one on these forums gives a ♥♥♥♥♥ about what kind of grades you make. If you can talk proper English, than do it, it really helps everyone out here a lot, rather than us having to force our own sentences out of what should be yours. Hop off your nuts? Faggot, how about you hop off all EVERY ONE OF MY DUDES NUTS cause NONE OF THIS SHIIIIT would of started unless you came in here causing it.

I know many of these ♥♥♥♥♥ including BIGRED(ginger) and Elmo(fat kid that loves munching on bullets and chewing on your xbox cables) so whatch out. About all of these kids are trash and if i end up showing up i will slaughter you all. P.S Don't get a big head( BIGRED) because you went to a combine with the 3 worst people in OK.. Twitch is the only one that has proven to me that he is actually good. plus not wierd Wondering who this is don't hurt your self thinking(BIGRED) your already a minority ♥♥♥! PLus Sheezy runs xbl just adding that thats not who this is and you all will find out
Warm regards- ______________

hmm... Now... Right here. I dont know Elmo really... So i cant really say much, but i have played the kid... and hes NOT BAD. So one your wrong.

2. Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad........ AKA BigRed.. Has proven himslef time and a time again, that he is one of the best in the state of Oklahoma... So why talking noise to him? Yeah he BEAST online? Ok... go ahead blame it on his "connection" but NOT A ♥♥♥♥♥ thing changes on LAN.

3. I agree with Twitch.... You said "The 3 worst players..." then said "But twitch is good" or something... you contradicted yourself... DUMB!

4. I dont understand why yawl continue to call people bad... when yawl have yet to prove your own selfs.

haha just wait till i come. Ya u guessed it right it is Yur Downfall and you will love seeing me on lan!!!!! You kids suck and don't even try to run into me at the lan cuz i will whoop you on halo and in real life i don't care if i get kicked out.

No one cares about you!! No one will ever care about you. You havent proven yourself. You never will prove yourself. You probably wont even show up. You wont beat anyone on LAN. I havent played in like 8 months, i played like 2 days dawg, and id come outta retirement and whip that ♥♥♥. And dont you even think about talkin about fighting any of my dudes homeboy.. you crossin the line. ON TO THE NEXT!!!

I know these dudes havent posted for a while... But seriously?!!? DUmbass kids gonna start some stupid stuff. I might be comin to the LAN homeboys!! WHats poppin off with yawl these days!!? If i end up rollin through... Pro Player Pills... 6 bucks a pop!!

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 23, 2010, 08:19:52 pm »

::::: SteeeeeeL Awakes from a loooooooooong absence of the Game of Halo 3... To... a few post on the OKgamer forums from new heads of talkin Sh** of course.... :::::

Lets see....

I don't know,i'm not in middle school. I am in high school and i have a 4.13 GPA.If i want to talk proper english, i can. I was typing too fast, and i didn't feel like having to go back and check everything. How about you hop off my nuts and get a life ♥♥♥

If your not in middle school.... Quit acting like it. Be a mature kid. No one on these forums gives a ♥♥♥♥♥ about what kind of grades you make. If you can talk proper English, than do it, it really helps everyone out here a lot, rather than us having to force our own sentences out of what should be yours. Hop off your nuts? Faggot, how about you hop off all EVERY ONE OF MY DUDES NUTS cause NONE OF THIS SHIIIIT would of started unless you came in here causing it.

I know many of these ♥♥♥♥♥ including BIGRED(ginger) and Elmo(fat kid that loves munching on bullets and chewing on your xbox cables) so whatch out. About all of these kids are trash and if i end up showing up i will slaughter you all. P.S Don't get a big head( BIGRED) because you went to a combine with the 3 worst people in OK.. Twitch is the only one that has proven to me that he is actually good. plus not wierd Wondering who this is don't hurt your self thinking(BIGRED) your already a minority ♥♥♥! PLus Sheezy runs xbl just adding that thats not who this is and you all will find out
Warm regards- ______________

hmm... Now... Right here. I dont know Elmo really... So i cant really say much, but i have played the kid... and hes NOT BAD. So one your wrong.

2. Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad........ AKA BigRed.. Has proven himslef time and a time again, that he is one of the best in the state of Oklahoma... So why talking noise to him? Yeah he BEAST online? Ok... go ahead blame it on his "connection" but NOT A ♥♥♥♥♥ thing changes on LAN.

3. I agree with Twitch.... You said "The 3 worst players..." then said "But twitch is good" or something... you contradicted yourself... DUMB!

4. I dont understand why yawl continue to call people bad... when yawl have yet to prove your own selfs.

haha just wait till i come. Ya u guessed it right it is Yur Downfall and you will love seeing me on lan!!!!! You kids suck and don't even try to run into me at the lan cuz i will whoop you on halo and in real life i don't care if i get kicked out.

No one cares about you!! No one will ever care about you. You havent proven yourself. You never will prove yourself. You probably wont even show up. You wont beat anyone on LAN. I havent played in like 8 months, i played like 2 days dawg, and id come outta retirement and whip that ♥♥♥. And dont you even think about talkin about fighting any of my dudes homeboy.. you crossin the line. ON TO THE NEXT!!!

I know these dudes havent posted for a while... But seriously?!!? DUmbass kids gonna start some stupid stuff. I might be comin to the LAN homeboys!! WHats poppin off with yawl these days!!? If i end up rollin through... Pro Player Pills... 6 bucks a pop!!
U MAD?

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #327 on: May 23, 2010, 08:20:52 pm »
Thanks for the shout out kid...

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 23, 2010, 08:24:36 pm »
Steel by the way you opened up your post,your either
A.a 30 year old virgin
B.upset since you have wasted your entire life trying to go pro at video game, but still can win a local tournament
with a pro on your team ;)

Also Raider and Timmy,i'm not talking trash.I am just asking a question.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:30:31 pm by JoRsKy »

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #329 on: May 23, 2010, 08:29:36 pm »
Jorsky, you're bio says "Half way to becoming a 30 year old virgin."

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony