Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125889 times)

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #405 on: May 26, 2010, 08:33:56 pm »
no1 on this page has swag but me, any1 want to count my money
Don't you work at Chick fil a....

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 26, 2010, 08:38:08 pm »
dont address me again you clown once you get passed the skill level of amp you are then allowed to quote me or address me until then eat a ♥♥♥♥♥

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 26, 2010, 08:43:17 pm »
dont address me again you clown once you get passed the skill level of amp you are then allowed to quote me or address me until then eat a ♥♥♥♥♥
u mad?

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 26, 2010, 10:14:15 pm »
I'm good at counting. Its a requirement to become a manager at my glorious Chicken Establishment
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 10:25:44 pm by Twitch73 »
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #409 on: May 26, 2010, 10:28:17 pm »
Kaddy, I continually love you.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Shank

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Big Mama Shank
I am the best

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 26, 2010, 11:08:10 pm »
I'm good at counting. Its a requirement to become a manager at my glorious Chicken Establishment

is this for real? if so, congrats. i will have to head across the street for some tasty DISCOUNT chick-fil-a ;)

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 27, 2010, 01:48:04 am »
Kaddy you have no swag. You play online poker? How much money you won, like 2 $300 tourneys?cool. You can't even play it legally. I bet CJ could make more this weekend then you have made your whole poker "career." So stop hating only ppl that have a real job. 

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 27, 2010, 02:02:43 am »
Kaddy you have no swag. You play online poker? How much money you won, like 2 $300 tourneys?cool. You can't even play it legally. I bet CJ could make more this weekend then you have made your whole poker "career." So stop hating only ppl that have a real job. 
Slow your roll Danny Girl
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 27, 2010, 09:47:55 am »

ok fast food worker you have no idea how much I win or lose in poker start practicing halo I wouldn't want the 1st place online qualifier team to get raped early on.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 27, 2010, 10:22:01 am »

Its ironic that you said that because I actually made in the past $2500 two days. Kaddy I know it sucks for you to not know what its like to play for REAL poker monies lol do you know what its like to play on a table where everyone has $5,000+ on a table? Do you know what its like to bet $500 on just one card? Can you go all in preflop with a hand like um JJ or QQ for 2k+ and not be afraid of someone having KK or AA? Stick to the $2 dollar tables son. Anyways, Bring a laptop to this local and if you cant bring one then make sure one of your friends do. If you don't bring one then I will KNOW FOR A FACT that you are scared to play me in poker. Holdem or omaha it doesnt matter. we can 4 table for however much money you wannna play for. If youre such a winner at poker then it shouldnt be too hard....
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 27, 2010, 10:30:09 am »
Ha your not sitting anywhere with 5k at riverwind and I knowthat fr a fact. I'm sorry I don't want to sit at a table with a bunch of geeks and see 20 hands an hour. I assume after we win this tournament I'll put your azz in retirement again so maybe you can play poker full time instead of halo. You overexaggerating clown

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 27, 2010, 10:50:49 am »
play $2/5 omaha or 5/10 NLHE at riverwind; its not to hard to achieve 5k+. Play me ONLINE you fking random. You never put me into retirement and the only reason why you won the last one is because you got CARRIED. I hope Marcus brings his dora the explorer backpack again to carry your emo azz. Next!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:55:55 am by Oo HyPn07iC oO »
Im not Sick......IM ILL...