Author Topic: Super Street Fighter II Turbo in Northern Oklahoma.  (Read 2158 times)

Offline GlorySeeker2X

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
    • Don't Blow This! Super Turbo Revolution
  • XBL ID: GlorySeeker2X
Super Street Fighter II Turbo in Northern Oklahoma.
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:13:58 pm »
Just signed up here, and this is a terrible time for me to post this considering that I start College in a few weeks, but I'm wondering if there are any gatherings or tournaments commonly held for Super Street Fighter II Turbo. If not, WE NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I prefer the original arcade Super Turbo, but I can settle for HD Remix if there is a group for it somewhere. I'm also willing to shell out and Buy a PCB Kit for the game and set up a SuperGun for the game and eventually buy a head-to-head CPS-2 cab for it like a "SEGA New Versus City", which I plan to sometime get around to doing anyways.

I reside in Tonkawa, Oklahoma. which is in the Ponca City area. If anyone plays Super Turbo on Supercade feel free to post and get some matches in.

what is Supercade? Supercade is a lagless P2P (peer-to-peer) arcade game emulator. It currently supports over 150 games, mostly of the fighting genre. A list of all supported games can be found here. It functions as a client and server where all users can interact with each other and issue direct challenges in the games they want to play. Replays are automatically generated and stored on the website (optional).

wanna try Supercade? you can download it at www.damdai.com

wanna improve at ST? check out http://www.dontblowthis.com/forum/member.php?action=register&referrer=40 where the country's top players and even some top players from other countries as well commonly stop by and post tips, videos, news, and anything about the game.
Let's Bring "Super Street Fighter II Turbo" to Oklahoma!

Offline Socalf1fan

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: Super Street Fighter II Turbo in Northern Oklahoma.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:09:09 pm »
Long.live vega,.im down

Offline GlorySeeker2X

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:36:13 pm »
where you from?

Offline Socalf1fan

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:46:21 am »
Southside okc :( I know of 2 others that would play as well.

Offline GlorySeeker2X

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 12:29:45 am »
good stuff. we need as many people as we can get. I'll be posting on this thread as soon as I get the Supergun. when that time comes we can try to figure out what to do about being on opposite sides of the state, like if either of us know anyone inbewteen point A and B.