Author Topic: Youtube - Videos - Streams  (Read 11414 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: Youtube - Videos - Streams
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 10:50:06 am »
I suggest everyone get it from amazon. Thats where Fury and myself got it from.

It was about $10 cheaper from Amazon.  And I had a Amazon Prime account so I was able to Overnight it for about 4 bucks.   

Also from Amazon You can get HDMI 1.4a /w Ethernet and 3D Cables for dirt Cheap.  I got 3 50ft Cables for 25 bucks each. They are good Quality too.  I think the 50ft cables will allow for PC's to be a little distance away from the gaming in the event you are Voicecasting with the stream.  Keeps the 3rd Party noise to a Minimum.

Yelp.. only other place I consider when it comes to HDMI is monoprice.com. Also I actually like xsplit but still not good for console gaming but for pc.. yessir!!!!!!!!

LOL Well There are not many Options out there..  and I sure cant afford that $400 Price tag for Wirecast.
Use the free version of wirecast.. its better then the 400 one lmao.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 02:05:02 pm »

It was about $10 cheaper from Amazon.  And I had a Amazon Prime account so I was able to Overnight it for about 4 bucks.   

Also from Amazon You can get HDMI 1.4a /w Ethernet and 3D Cables for dirt Cheap.  I got 3 50ft Cables for 25 bucks each. They are good Quality too.  I think the 50ft cables will allow for PC's to be a little distance away from the gaming in the event you are Voicecasting with the stream.  Keeps the 3rd Party noise to a Minimum.

Yelp.. only other place I consider when it comes to HDMI is monoprice.com. Also I actually like xsplit but still not good for console gaming but for pc.. yessir!!!!!!!!

LOL Well There are not many Options out there..  and I sure cant afford that $400 Price tag for Wirecast.

Free one Puts watermarks on the screen though?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 08:45:04 am »

No it doesnt. If it does just let me know so I can work out something to get you wirecast also.
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 02:32:21 pm »

No it doesnt. If it does just let me know so I can work out something to get you wirecast also.

Yep it does..  Here is the deal from the site.

Your broadcasts will contain both video and audio watermarks but the application will be fully functional. Wirecast contains a complete tutorial to help get you started.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 08:59:28 am »
Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries. Just get with me when you need it bro.. acXess gaming we have a way around things.
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 02:16:41 pm »
Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries. Just get with me when you need it bro.. acXess gaming we have a way around things.

Well Im willing to work a deal if need be lol  Id be more than happy to do some 3rd Party Streaming for them if need be.   But Yea XSPLIT is good but wast 100% Designed to work with the BMP.

Ill play more with the Trial version this weekend.