Author Topic: Guitar Hero  (Read 8713 times)

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Guitar Hero
« on: January 18, 2008, 02:24:18 pm »
Yeah. I'm getting bored of it just being my friend and me playing Guitar Hero together, and am deciding to make a thread here about meeting with people who also play. While I can do that in General Chat like I have been, I'm putting this here because, I want to play against or with someone different. ANYONE. I don't care about what difficulty you play on. While I play on Expert, and you play on Easy, I'd be happy to play against you on Easy. As long as you don't care too, we're fine. Any console as well. Since I only have a PS2, a multiplayer thing wouldn't happen if you have another console. Unless you have an extra guitar, of course.

So... yeah.

Edit: This was more or likely created out of my boredom, as well. Then again, that just spawns off from me being bored of playing with /just/ my friend. Also, I hope you don't mind me being 15 either, if you're older than I am. xD
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:26:55 pm by makosira »
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

der_kluge

Re: Guitar Hero
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 05:49:06 pm »
You can come over to my place. I've got GH1 2 and 3, and an extra guitar.

Of course, I'm 35, so that might freak you out a bit. :)

(but I do play on Expert, too)   :D

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 08:17:18 pm »
It actually doesn't freak me out at all. :D Just if we were to arrange something and all, my mom would have to approve of it, and she'd more than likely stay, as well. xD

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

TiffanyCo

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 10:37:03 am »
I'd also play you. I always play with the same people over and over and it gets kind of old. I'm in OKC, by the way.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 12:27:43 pm »
tiffany did you want my friends to play you guys in gh3?
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

ztrox93

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:46 am »
Ummm ill play do you have xbox live? if so My GT is Ztrox 93

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 04:38:47 am »
Ummm ill play do you have xbox live? if so My GT is Ztrox 93

I thought this had officially died. :D LOL.

But I don't even have an Xbox 360. :( If you'd read the entire first post, I only have a PS2, so I was looking for a hook-up kinda thing. Didn't matter the console.

Offline Mulligan

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 10:53:55 pm »
I'm definitely up for meeting new players. Hopefully get a challenge out of one or two of 'em.  :D

I'm in Stillwater. If you're interested in playing a game(or 20), just let me know.

Offline Jtermin4t0r

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 11:02:19 pm »
Ya'll can hit me up on live, I'll play anyone in guitar hero (even though my guitar is messed up) ... my gamertag is Jtermin4t0r

wickedpriestess

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 07:44:32 pm »
We need to have a Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band tournament...just a thought. Even though I have two jobs, believe it or not, I do also get bored! I don't know a lot of people in Tulsa, and it would be cool to meet more gamers in the area! Plus, I have the whole set for Rock Band...sooooo, yes. That would be fun!

I am old...so don't let that scare you, but I understand. Here's my myspace site if you're interested, let me know: www.myspace.com/wickedpriestess

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 07:55:25 pm »
We need to have a Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band tournament...just a thought. Even though I have two jobs, believe it or not, I do also get bored! I don't know a lot of people in Tulsa, and it would be cool to meet more gamers in the area! Plus, I have the whole set for Rock Band...sooooo, yes. That would be fun!

I am old...so don't let that scare you, but I understand. Here's my myspace site if you're interested, let me know: www.myspace.com/wickedpriestess

Just generally speaking, at just about any major event we run we have a guitar hero tourney and usually have at least one rock band setup for free play. I dont know of anything recently that was specifically held for GH or RB, i know they used to do one at Jo Momma's so that may be something you might want to look in to

This is not just to wicked priestess but to all you GH and RB fans
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 10:24:51 pm »

Just generally speaking, at just about any major event we run we have a guitar hero tourney and usually have at least one rock band setup for free play. I dont know of anything recently that was specifically held for GH or RB, i know they used to do one at Jo Momma's so that may be something you might want to look in to

This is not just to wicked priestess but to all you GH and RB fans

I know about the GH tournaments and stuff at Joe Momma's and stuff. I go to them everytime there is one. There just haven't been any lately, and I keep getting the oppurtunity to go to Minicon and Gridcon, but for some reason, something always happens that makes that blow up in my face...

So, I'm having horrible luck finding /any/ competition. Last tournament I went to was the Guitar Hero tournament at Supergeeks, which was about a month or two ago...

Offline Mulligan

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 11:30:24 pm »

I live in Stillwater, but I am in Tulsa all the time(I graduated from Sapulpa). We should definitely play sometime.

As for anyone else, I am definitely down for a few games if you live within an hour or so.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 07:37:56 am »

I live in Stillwater, but I am in Tulsa all the time(I graduated from Sapulpa). We should definitely play sometime.

As for anyone else, I am definitely down for a few games if you live within an hour or so.

For some reason when I read that post, I could've sworn Stillwater was where my sister lives, but then I remembered she lives in Skiatook. Silly me. :D

SkizsM420

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 04:57:40 pm »
We've been doing monthlies in okc, and we've always got either rb or gh3 set up on a big screen up front.  We have never set up a tournament for either of those games, but I doubt it would be a stretch to do so.  Look for a post in planning and hype about next month and we'll have more info.