Author Topic: Okami  (Read 2340 times)

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Okami
« on: October 19, 2008, 08:18:31 am »
Yeah. I know the game's been out for two years now, but I just got around to playing it, and I must say, this is one of the BEST games I've played in a long time. :) Anyone else out there enjoy the game?
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
Re: Okami
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 03:42:13 pm »
I have never even heard of it...

Offline Sk8_to_die

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 04:52:00 pm »
Thats what i was about to say lol.

Offline bartsimpson8

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 08:53:45 pm »
     I think I know what the cover art looks like but I dont really know what it is about. Doesnt have some wierd looking wolf on it?
I do not have ADD its just that oh hey look a bunny!

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 11:21:49 pm »
I love the game, I own the PS2 version.    Very good atistic style, funt to play and has a spirit with an Kimono
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 12:03:31 am by Rislone »

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 01:13:16 am »
I briefly played it on the PS2 and liked it a lot, but I wouldn't mind picking it up for the Wii. Just seems like a natural fit for it.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 09:12:04 am »
I have never even heard of it...
Thats what i was about to say lol.
I think I know what the cover art looks like but I dont really know what it is about. Doesnt have some wierd looking wolf on it?
Okami is pretty much a game that starts off about the Japanese 'Legend of Orochi', but spreads out into other parts of the mythology, but I won't spoil anything other than you play as a God who is a wolf named 'Okami Amaterasu'. It's really fun, and I'd recommend it, whether you play it on the Wii or PS2.

And yes, the box art features the main character on it, who is Okami Amaterasu.

I love the game, I own the PS2 version.    Very good atistic style, funt to play and has a spirit with an Kimono

I don't own the game, but I rented it off Gamefly. I've heard about the game and stuff, but never really saw it anywhere so I could get it, and FINALLY got a Gamefly, so decided to rent it. :) It's a great game. Playing through it again with the New Game Plus(sorta) feature.

I briefly played it on the PS2 and liked it a lot, but I wouldn't mind picking it up for the Wii. Just seems like a natural fit for it.

I kinda agree on the Wii thing. It sounds like it'd be fun to try playing it on the Wii's system. :D
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O