Author Topic: King of Halo: 4 Tournament Events  (Read 7862 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
King of Halo: 4 Tournament Events
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:30:45 pm »
What is King of Halo? King of Halo is the best of Halo. Not just one game, the entire franchise. There will be 4 tournaments, the first event is Halo 1 4v4 only March of 2012. Each team member will pay a 30 dollar entry 5 bucks from each gamer will go towards venue and another 5 dollars will go towards a final prize. The final tournament prize will be given before the release of Halo 4 and given to the team with the most points meaning the best overall winnings. Halo 1 and Halo 2 will be on XBOX original console and Tube TVs.  Halo 3 and Halo Reach on the 360 and ASUS monitors. This has already be planned for six months and we got teams from Kansas already confirming coming. Each tournament will still payout tournament prize money 100% 80/20 for first and second. If 16 teams show up there will be 70/20/10 pay out. HxC is working on sponsors to help out with swag and possibility of free Halo 4s.

Each gaming community that is down we will post a link to their threads about the events on the official thread.
More details coming soon.........
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Re: King of Halo: 4 Tournament Events
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 03:01:17 am »
I Love You Ricky

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 10:20:53 am »
Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach

Prize that I'm working on is Top 4 based on points overall A split of $1,000 cash and a Copy of Halo 4 which also includes what ever the pot is at that days event.
HxC LAN Center

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 05:48:10 pm »
Me to win every ♥♥♥♥♥ one and I didnt even play 1 or 2
Elmooo

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 02:42:48 am »

LMAO best thing about this is you dont need to be on the same team every time you just need to do well on the teams you on and place high.
HxC LAN Center

Offline iRioX

• Familiar Face
  • Yah Got Domed Kid.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Maker
  • XBL ID: RRyox
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 05:01:47 am »
Me to destroy Pat in every game. To SOLID BROS. pz ez nerds cy@

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 04:00:52 pm »

LMAO best thing about this is you dont need to be on the same team every time you just need to do well on the teams you on and place high.
I'll play by my got dayum self and win it all. I'm plankin on a million right now
Elmooo

Offline clericg

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 03:05:15 pm »
What is King of Halo? King of Halo is the best of Halo. Not just one game, the entire franchise. There will be 4 tournaments, the first event is Halo 1 4v4 only March of 2012. Each team member will pay a 30 dollar entry 5 bucks from each gamer will go towards venue and another 5 dollars will go towards a final prize. The final tournament prize will be given before the release of Halo 4 and given to the team with the most points meaning the best overall winnings. Halo 1 and Halo 2 will be on XBOX original console and Tube TVs.  Halo 3 and Halo Reach on the 360 and ASUS monitors. This has already be planned for six months and we got teams from Kansas already confirming coming. Each tournament will still payout tournament prize money 100% 80/20 for first and second. If 16 teams show up there will be 70/20/10 pay out. HxC is working on sponsors to help out with swag and possibility of free Halo 4s.

Each gaming community that is down we will post a link to their threads about the events on the official thread.

Halo 1 works best as 2v2 and not 4v4.  I wouldn't mind playing halo 1, its the only halo game i like, but I do not have a partner. So if you make it 2 v 2 it would be easier to form teams, or you could have an FFA.

Offline sheezy

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: SHEEZZYY
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 06:08:19 pm »
Lol we will see how good i am at H1 and H2  :o

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 08:05:35 pm »

Halo 1 works best as 2v2 and not 4v4.  I wouldn't mind playing halo 1, its the only halo game i like, but I do not have a partner. So if you make it 2 v 2 it would be easier to form teams, or you could have an FFA.
No 2v2 no ffa sorry. This is for King of Halo. All MLG rules and settings. This might not be the event for you.
HxC LAN Center

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 11:06:26 am »
sounds cool.. now let me get a team....... >.>
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 02:11:00 pm »
sounds cool.. now let me get a team....... >.>

You get my messages? will you be on skype tonight?
HxC LAN Center

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
  • HYPE. BUTTON MASHING. SALTINESS
    • View Profile
    • wichita fighting games association
  • SEN ID: theanimefan101
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2011, 07:49:48 pm »
so im assuming you guys will host AE 2012, UMVC3 and KoF XIII right? and what are these games gonna be played on?
stay up to date on tournaments happening in wichita by visiting our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2011, 08:15:16 pm »
so im assuming you guys will host AE 2012, UMVC3 and KoF XIII right? and what are these games gonna be played on?
This is a thread solely for King of Halo....

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony