Author Topic: Wichita Kansas - Wichita Fighting Games Association Presents: FIGHT NIGHT - 10/08/2011  (Read 5728 times)

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Wichita Fighting Games Association Presents: FIGHT NIGHT
<div style="float:right">
GOOGLE MAP LINK (based off address)
</div>
In Wichita Kansas  on 10/08/2011
Starts at: 3 PM

Address: 2051 S Meridian Avenue wichita,ks,67213

Game List: SSF4AE, MvC3, T6, BBCS2, 3S

Entry / Location / Tournament Costs:
Venue and Tournament info

Hosted at LANLORDZ room 106

Entry fee: $10.00 singles tournament for MvC3 and SSF4 AE, $5.00 for the other game titles hosted at the tournament / $15.00 team tournament ($5.00 per team member)

Event Description:
The Wichita Fighting Games Association presents FIGHT NIGHT 3 at LANLORDZ

We will be hosting our tournament again in room 106 at LANLORDZ, we will now be posting registration and start times of each game hosted at the tournament to better serve you in your tournament experience and will also have stations ready so that you may bring your consoles for casual matches.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:51:16 pm by Animefreak6969 »

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
more details

All tournaments will be played on PS3 ( if you have a wireless controller please make sure you sync it to the console before doing anything else and once you are done with it turn it off so that you don

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
ok for some ♥♥♥♥♥ reason these posts are just being cut off. It happened when i posted the Devastation and Seasons Beatings tournament too, but it cuts off a VAST MAJORITY of my ♥♥♥♥♥ copied and pasted info about the event. It's making it really hard to throw these on to this ♥♥♥♥♥ site.

Something needs to happen about this whether it's restrictions or a glitch.
♥♥♥♥♥ i even typed out this one and it still wont work, so screw it.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
These guys have some really good tios.. they came down showed some love and threw some bows!
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
  • HYPE. BUTTON MASHING. SALTINESS
    • View Profile
    • wichita fighting games association
  • SEN ID: theanimefan101
Thanks for posting this up animefreak I wasn't sure wh :'(ere I could post my tournament so posted it on the chat forum ,again thank you tommy for hosting this tournament and letting us help u out with it let us know when the next one will be and you can count is in for it
stay up to date on tournaments happening in wichita by visiting our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
i guess i forgot to mention that there is a 5.00 venue fee only for those participating, spectators dont pay anything and are free to play at the casual stations
stay up to date on tournaments happening in wichita by visiting our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Sounds fun.
"ODLei"

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Who all is going?
"ODLei"

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Where else can I find this tourney posted?
"ODLei"

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
You can scraych that last post about the venue fee since I decided not to charge it anymore and ill post the link to the event page as soon as I get home sonce I cant do it from my phone

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
You can scraych that last post about the venue fee since I decided not to charge it anymore and ill post the link to the event page as soon as I get home sonce I cant do it from my phone

here is the event page link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119430841492967

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher

Why not? Also hey Crazy Clown is trying to go.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile

Why not? Also hey Crazy Clown is trying to go.

since we dont have to pay for the venue we decided not to charge for it, and it would be great if crazy clown made it up here, im kinda wondering how many from OKC and tulsa we got coming up and if zohta and sylavaned are also coming since it would be great if we had more attendance than we regularly do at our tournaments

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
How many people that you know of are planning to play TEKKEN?
"ODLei"

Offline theanimefan101

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
How many people that you know of are planning to play TEKKEN?

we had 6 at the last tournament and probably will have about the same or a little more at this upcoming one, if your'e looking for good tekken players then you wont be dissapointed since the person who won last month's tournament was ranked #1 on the online leaderboards, i forget which character though but he's really good. hope to see you up here soon, also do you by any chance know how many people are coming up from oklahoma that play blazblue CS, since some of the guys here have been aching to play that game but we never have enough entrants for it.