Competition > Tournament Planning and Hype

Tournament at the Tulsa Air and Space Museum with access to Planetarium screen

(1/2) > >>

mmmapplesauce:
Have been approached about having a Call of Duty tournament at the Tulsa Air and Space Museum. Using the Planetarium screen is 100% go if we can find a practical use such as playing or spectating.

I personally don't know much about CoD and what it requires, so I need a lot of help putting this together. Anybody interesting in using this FREE and unique space to host a tournament and event please post in this thread. Need ideas and logistical advice for setup and space.

PM me for my phone number

X_A:

Because OKgamers does have a CL for CoD, we'd be able to handle doing a Promotional Event if all parties were interested; not sure if that's what you had in mind though.

No big deal if your not; if anyone has questions feel free to point them our way. 
If working with OKg is viable, just go through the contact form with whatever you've got worked up so far!

X A

Timmy Skorcher:
AppleSauce is working out some stuff and will be getting back to me on this.

D3AD:
it would sound like a great place to host a LoL tourney.. but.. lol.. do they have a good internet connection there lol

Timmy Skorcher:

--- Quote from: D3AD on August 08, 2012, 09:38:39 pm ---it would sound like a great place to host a LoL tourney.. but.. lol.. do they have a good internet connection there lol

--- End quote ---
I think he told me they did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version