Author Topic: Edmond Brawl and 3rd strike  (Read 2890 times)

Dudders

Edmond Brawl and 3rd strike
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:33:13 am »
Looking for players in Edmond/OKC area for Brawl and 3rd strike. Myself and my friends get together weekly for casual play and frequent Texas for more competitive Play in 3rd strike. If anyones interested in 3s or Brawl please email me at [email protected] uuuhhh thats it i guess lemme know!

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
Re: Edmond Brawl and 3rd strike
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:04:29 pm »
Looking for players in Edmond/OKC area for Brawl and 3rd strike. Myself and my friends get together weekly for casual play and frequent Texas for more competitive Play in 3rd strike. If anyones interested in 3s or Brawl please email me at [email protected] uuuhhh thats it i guess lemme know!

First of all welcome to the site and thank you for using it to try and rally gamers in your area.

The only thing i would say is please dont leave personal contact information in threads bc this defeats the idea of a forum based community. If you post your email and only contact and set up events that way it cuts the legs out from under the site. We def love the fact that you posted this and want you to continue posting things of this nature in the future but please use the forum threads rather than your email

Does that makes sense? If not i can further explain

Thank you,
Th3 R3ligion
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 11:07:10 pm »
First of all welcome to the site and thank you for using it to try and rally gamers in your area.

The only thing i would say is please dont leave personal contact information in threads bc this defeats the idea of a forum based community. If you post your email and only contact and set up events that way it cuts the legs out from under the site. We def love the fact that you posted this and want you to continue posting things of this nature in the future but please use the forum threads rather than your email

Does that makes sense? If not i can further explain

Thank you,
Th3 R3ligion

Well, I was gonna say since it's not a tournament, and he's gathering people to himself to just play more, it makes sense.

Then I thought about it, and well, I guess it's a good point R3ligion makes.  If he has 1 or 1000 respond, we have no clue.  Edmond players that wander through and are too lazy or not into contact, won't know either.  So - hmm.  I guess really it is best to respond on the thread / work through that.  That way there is a trail for others to see - and know there's more than just you posting / playing / etc :)

don't mind me - I rant to myself all the time evidently ;)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 06:13:30 pm »
I love 3rd strike, however, I'm terrible at it. Sort of a newbie. Good luck though!

TC Wicked Jester

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 06:58:16 pm »
Hey if you where in tulsa id throw down on some brawl.

Offline SaintTnias

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 08:03:20 am »
How many people do you think would show up to a smash tourney in Okc?

TC Wicked Jester

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 05:33:56 pm »
♥♥♥♥♥ depends on prize money  :P

I would try to show up depending on how far away it is.

Tha_Prof3ssor

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 10:19:55 am »
Man I have'nt played 3rd Strike in a long time my Yun,Chun,and Makoto are garbage since I don't own the game anymore...

Oh yeah I live in Edmond so ill contact you so we setup a time so we can have some friendlies in brawl and 3rd strike.