Author Topic: CoD4 Players...  (Read 8060 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
CoD4 Players...
« on: October 06, 2008, 05:07:04 pm »
Looking to see how many active CoD4 players we have.  Id like to start looking at doing a Plasma Burn Sponsored Tournament of some sort. But not sure how many players we actually have that actively play.

I was looking at doing maybe an online Oklahoma only touney, do like on gamebattles and do like a latter deal or something to that effect or wait will CoD5 is out and try then and do a venue deal.   

More importantly i just want to see who all we have playing actively.

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • The last Raven shall never fall
    • View Profile
    • Mtg of Oklahoma -LansEnd-
  • XBL ID: Dameaskinos
Re: CoD4 Players...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:30:32 pm »
Looking to see how many active CoD4 players we have.  Id like to start looking at doing a Plasma Burn Sponsored Tournament of some sort. But not sure how many players we actually have that actively play.

I was looking at doing maybe an online Oklahoma only touney, do like on gamebattles and do like a latter deal or something to that effect or wait will CoD5 is out and try then and do a venue deal.   

More importantly i just want to see who all we have playing actively.

Ahh, Roll call... lol... Here... LMAO.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:45:52 pm »
Reconize!

GT: I GgT I BUTL3R

If you played COD2 on GB, you might remember this name TWF BUTL3R, top 5 ranked players in cod2, my team went 247-2 on GB, ranking first on the ladder. Been in GgT ever since they The Worlds Finest disbanded in cod2. GgT in COD4: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/god--given--talent/

Sorry i just figured i let you all know that. Not braging, well kinda, but just in case you play COD4 seriously, you probably have heard of us.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:34 pm »
Reconize!

GT: I GgT I BUTL3R

If you played COD2 on GB, you might remember this name TWF BUTL3R, top 5 ranked players in cod2, my team went 247-2 on GB, ranking first on the ladder. Been in GgT ever since they The Worlds Finest disbanded in cod2. GgT in COD4: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/god--given--talent/

Sorry i just figured i let you all know that. Not braging, well kinda, but just in case you play COD4 seriously, you probably have heard of us.

Nice,  yea ddisk1 and I just started playing so we are not.. well we by no means professional level.  But we are decent. ddisk is alot better than I am as i just started playing the other day.  But so far we have mainly played FFA and been having a blast at it.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:58:55 pm »
Im not like exactly top notch pro style on COD4, but im up there with them.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:17:25 pm »

Oh and to clarify a bit..   we are talking PC COD4 Players... Forgot there was a 360 version of it.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 09:34:26 am »

Oh and to clarify a bit..   we are talking PC COD4 Players... Forgot there was a 360 version of it.
man I was hoping you were talking about 360. Because we are getting ready to start online for this too
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 01:22:11 pm »

man I was hoping you were talking about 360. Because we are getting ready to start online for this too

Guess we could have 2 Leagues within the clan? Im open to that that. Doing both PC and 360 wouldnt be bad. Id play more PC games though maybe, as ive discovered since i got my 360 I pretty well suck with a controller.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 01:23:45 pm »

Guess we could have 2 Leagues within the clan? Im open to that that. Doing both PC and 360 wouldnt be bad. Id play more PC games though maybe, as ive discovered since i got my 360 I pretty well suck with a controller.
LMAO yea that will work... I'm working on some projects. We will talk soon about it. Are you coming to the tournament November 1?
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 01:40:34 pm »

LMAO yea that will work... I'm working on some projects. We will talk soon about it. Are you coming to the tournament November 1?

Yes I should be there.  Maybe we can include some PC tourneys hummm..  gears are turning.. light bulb about to to come on..... I will get back with ya lemme look at some logistics first but I just had a subtle idea.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 02:39:00 pm »

Yes I should be there.  Maybe we can include some PC tourneys hummm..  gears are turning.. light bulb about to to come on..... I will get back with ya lemme look at some logistics first but I just had a subtle idea.
[/quote]

yEA TEA BAGGERS DO ALOT OF PC TOURNAMENTS
HxC LAN Center

Offline darkdisk

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
    • Plasma Burn
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 03:03:42 pm »
Aye, it depends on the number of gamers we're talking about here.  If we could scare up about 6 each for the PC and XBOX platforms I think that would be plenty to start out with.  I don't imagine there are too many people who play on both platforms as I'd think it would require waaay too much time to be good at both.  Seems to me that Halo 3 dominates the FPS console competitions at the moment, but I could be mistaken.  Thoughts?

I'm dd1sk_err32 btw for any of you online hitting the PC servers.  I'm able to top the FFA maps maybe like 1 of every 12 matches but then again, I just started a week ago.  I haven't been excited and interested in an PC-FPS in a long, long time and can't wait to start up some team-based mayhem!

-dd1sk
www.plasmaburn.net
technology. gaming. attitude.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:57 pm »
Man why is like everyone who plays COD4 on the PC? I need someone good to play with on 360

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 04:56:10 pm »
Man why is like everyone who plays COD4 on the PC? I need someone good to play with on 360

Dude id soo play on the 360..   But as ive learned by playing halo, I suck at using a controller to move around.  Guess i got so used to use keyboard and mouse that my controller skills are lacking.

I did go ahead and buy a pre-played version of CoD4 for 360 but i doubt i play it alot.

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • The last Raven shall never fall
    • View Profile
    • Mtg of Oklahoma -LansEnd-
  • XBL ID: Dameaskinos
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 05:09:23 pm »
Give me a few days and i should be able to get my copy of COD4 for the 360 back and I'll play ya BUTL3R....