Author Topic: BlazBlue Tourney  (Read 2486 times)

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
BlazBlue Tourney
« on: August 04, 2009, 04:37:31 am »
Hey guys I have watched sadly as alot of people start turning away sf4 to other games. But one game I am not sad about is Blazblue it doesnt really have much hype now but I think it has the potential to become the next sf4. Or maybe sf4 just when down a little bit because of all the new stuff coming out. Hit me up with some posotive feedback if you play Blazblue and hit me up with a fr or a game invite. I would like to see a possible blablue tourny in the future msg back what you think about Blazblue.
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
Re: BlazBlue Tourney
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 08:48:16 am »
lol i'm all about Blazblue, but i'm PS3 dawg, get the good console, geesus

DarkWraith56

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 09:28:31 am »
Hey guys I have watched sadly as alot of people start turning away sf4 to other games. But one game I am not sad about is Blazblue it doesnt really have much hype now but I think it has the potential to become the next sf4. Or maybe sf4 just when down a little bit because of all the new stuff coming out. Hit me up with some posotive feedback if you play Blazblue and hit me up with a fr or a game invite. I would like to see a possible blablue tourny in the future msg back what you think about Blazblue.
Well honestly from what im seeing blazblue is getting a ton of hype, ive heard a lot of talk about it. i just think the only thing is there arent that many tournaments happening lately. But if im not mistaken wasnt there a small blazblue tournament at evo?

Offline po pimpus

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 11:54:29 pm »
"If You Build It, They Will Come..."

Basically, if someone can get a BB tourney rolling, people(such as myself) will show. BlazBlue is too good of a game to not have some kind of a scene in OK... It's just that everyone is spread out, or posts in different forums on the net.

Hit me up on PSN. Tag is Boom_Daddy.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 03:28:02 am »

September 19th, and 20th:
http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,2342.0.html

The ONLY reason I didn't throw BlazBlue in there is because we don't have anyone with confirmed hardware...

You guys want it, you've got it - we just need at least a few setups.  I'll even do 2 events if you want - one per day.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline BladeRunner

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 11:28:01 pm »
I play BB (still learning) as well as a friend from work.  We'd be down for some tourney action...   Unfortunately Sept 19-20 I have family coming in from Kyoto so it's a no go.  Will keep an eye out on this site for future events though...   My PSN id is JesseBoKe, hit me up!  (warning, I'm pretty terrible still!)