Author Topic: BORDERLANDS!  (Read 1819 times)

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
BORDERLANDS!
« on: October 21, 2009, 10:58:00 am »
Just bought it last night after work, and I am actually suprised at how fun it is!  The leveling system mixed with the FPS elements work very well together, similar to Fallout 3.  If any of you guys got it/get it, lets play some co-op!  Hit me up on XBL: SeenNotScene

Offline RabidPanda

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: BORDERLANDS!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:41 pm »
this game is on my rent list.
looked interesting.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:49:08 pm »

Yea, I've got a friend that we play through random FPS's - this may be on the list depending on how people keep talking.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Xerit

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 06:50:43 am »
Its worth a pickup Saif. Its pretty long though not sure you'll be able to beat it if you rent it. Hub based questing sums up your reason for going out and killing random things in the world. Boss fights are pretty neat, the entire game is ridiculously addicting. The one gripe I did have was that when I played it on split screen co-op the menu's are still sized for solo-play, although apparently you can scroll around them with the analogue stick it still seemed like something they should have fixed in an RPG where the menu is a big part of the game. On the plus side though the game scales very well to multiple players and maintains its difficulty curve.

All in all I've been playing alot of it since Tues and I like it very much.

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 04:06:04 pm »
Same here, really digging it.  Last night was the first time to play split screen and it was entertaining for sure.  I have noticed several glitches, ie. enemies randomly popping through walls or getting stuck, but all in all, a satisfying experience for my shooter side as well as my rpg side.  Send me a friend request if anyone wants to get down online, I just hit 20 on my hunter :)