Author Topic: MW2 Airport *SPOILERS*  (Read 2398 times)

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
MW2 Airport *SPOILERS*
« on: November 11, 2009, 05:38:36 pm »
I haven't seen a discussion started on what people's reactions were toward the mowing down of innocents in the airport.  Just curious as to what people thought about it, what choices you made, etc.  I personally forgot I was holding a controller when they opened fire on the crowd, I was definetely shaken up!  Half way through walking around not shooting, I started wondering, am I going to get discovered if I don't shoot?  Will I get a horrible achievement if I do? (haha)  But at the very end I starting thinking that I had a mission to do and pictured them as if they were zombies, and had no problem mowing the last of em down just as casually as my accomplices...horrible, maybe.  Infinity Ward created an amazing inner delima within us that video games rarely accomplish.  What are some of your guy's experiences with the level?

Offline Vathael

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: MW2 Airport *SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:47:51 pm »
I look at it as, it's just a game. Just cause you go mow down an airport full of people doesn't mean you should go to your nearest gun shop and buy an m16 and try it out yourself.

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 08:52:24 am »
haha I agree, I loved Uncharted 2 but i don't plan on hanging off any cliffs any time soon.

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 05:47:43 pm »
I actually totally forgot about the warning at the beginning until you mentioned it.  When it got to that level I was like "wow they actually have a level doing this??"  I ended up just sitting there watching, I did end up shooting a few police officers that would of killed me if I had not.

Offline RabidPanda

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 05:43:57 pm »
was intense map. was cool to experience something like that. is there a achievement for not shooting the people? i went a little trigger happy with 200 bullets. :P

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 12:07:48 am »
From what I have heard there are no achievements or trophies linked to this event due to the fact that it is optional.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline RadiationMan115

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 08:28:43 pm »
i have a stragety guide and for what i read there are no achivments or enemy intel in that level 8)