Author Topic: Fighting Gamers - What game REALLY has the largest community? (uh ohes)  (Read 17289 times)

Offline LONEWOLF2021

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
 Just appreciate the material and to heck  to anyone who wants to say a Japanese pronunciation the right way as long as your in the ball park or atleast trying to say the word good for you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:15:24 am by LONEWOLF2021 »
THE CLOWN IS IN TOWN.

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
not japanese, ANYTHING. say any WORD correctly or you're just stupid. That's how it works.

any language, any country, any planet

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: SolidusSpriggan
Yeah, but sometimes you get english words that are transliterated into japanese, and some awful weeaboo comes along and corrects you when you say it in english.

This happened recently with Viral from Gurren Lagaan, the Japanese have no V sound, and no closed consonant endings except for N, and no L. so to pronounce the english word for Viral in japanese you say BI RA RU...thats right Biraru.

Well when someone corrects you for pronouncing it Viral...then they are going too far...thats a hardcore weeaboo....I recently dumped a girl that did that bs.

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
not japanese, ANYTHING. say any WORD correctly or you're just stupid. That's how it works.

any language, any country, any planet

i hate when people use words incorrectly in the grammatical sense.

yes i know everyone and their mom says like after every other word but that doesn't mean that you have to as well

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
exactly bees.

and solidus that's a different situation, that's an english word you should be saying correctly, like you do. Don't copy the way other countries are butchering it.