Author Topic: Going To MLG Nashville Combine For FFA But Looking For A Team.  (Read 2531 times)

Offline xxSuddenxxDeath

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Going To MLG Nashville Combine For FFA But Looking For A Team.
« on: February 28, 2010, 04:48:11 pm »
ok so i live in tulsa. and can travel to lan. i already have my room at the hotel where the tourny is for the 3 nights. i have my ffa pass purchased. and my travel to nashville already figured out. but i am looking for a team that needs a 4th. ive been playing halo since halo 1. and been playing halo competitively since halo 2. i went to mlg dallas 06 with a team and we made top 32 semi-pro. and we had only been together 2 weeks before the tourny. the kids on my team blew ♥♥♥. and i basiclly carried them to top 32. a few games away from pro bracket. back then i used to play ffa's with sk halogod v2 also known as Sk from TD today. and was really good friends with igoturpistola.
i used to play customs with alot of pro's back then. so i know alot about the game. they taught me so much. i quit playing halo2 for about 3 yrs. and lost contact with everyone. and picked up halo 3 about 9 months ago. and want to get back into competitive gaming for h3.
i am a very dedicated team player. i bring alot to the table. i have a very very flexible schedule even tho i am 20, married and have a kid. my wife supports me bc she know i am gonna do great things with mlg as long a i stick with it. i plan on going to every combine this season and every mlg pro circuit stop on the 2010 tour. so any team that is looking for a 4th and is going to nashville, that wanna make a name for themselves and actually wanna make it somewhere in MLG. i am the 4th you have been looking for. hit me up on xbox live to run some customs. my gamertag is xxSuddenxxDeath. i am usually on all the time. we will also be running really good scrims against really good teams. i am working it out to where when i find a team, we will be scriming TD, Str8, SQ, Instinct, etc. so we can get some good practice in b4 the combines. my email is [email protected]

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Re: Going To MLG Nashville Combine For FFA But Looking For A Team.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 10:06:37 pm »
lololololol where do i even begin to trash this

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 04:04:35 pm »
AMP your a ♥♥♥ nobody likes you,hey ill send a a FR to run games on XbL
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 09:44:06 pm »
lol

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

DarkWraith56

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 01:28:53 pm »
Guys be nice, seriously.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 01:37:00 pm »
Im always nice DarkWraith, everyone loves me :)

DarkWraith56

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 07:25:29 pm »

you wish... seriously

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 07:43:15 pm »

you wish... seriously
Come on man, keep this thread on topic.... seriously

Good luck to you SuddenDeath :)