Author Topic: Online -- HxC Online Test Tournaments -- H3 2v2/MW2 2v2 -- 360 Only -- 4/4/10  (Read 29748 times)

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
If you've known about this for two weeks, why weren't we informed of the glitch ahead of time... Possibly delaying it until you know for sure it was working.  So we weren't all just sitting around come tournament day waiting for some kind of word from you guys.  Did it really take until 11:20 at night for you to tell us this??  Sorry for the rudeness, but come on, you could of handled this better.

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
If you've known about this for two weeks, why weren't we informed of the glitch ahead of time... Possibly delaying it until you know for sure it was working.  So we weren't all just sitting around come tournament day waiting for some kind of word from you guys.  Did it really take until 11:20 at night for you to tell us this??  Sorry for the rudeness, but come on, you could of handled this better.

We understand your frustration and we probably should have delayed it until further notice but our web designer before randomly disappearing, said he could easily fix the glitch and get it running again. The next day we tried it out and had the same problem, tried contacting our web designer and haven't been able to contact him since he said he could fix the problem.

After this we contacted EGL (The ladder system designers) and they were helping us get it fixed so we could get this back on track. I am not exactly sure what time we got our admin access back but it was sometime yesterday, but due to the OCCC tournament we didn't know until afterwards and just had a miscommunication on who was going to post the update about it being delayed.

You are definitely right, we could have handled this much better and we will from here on out.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and hope to talk to the tournament competitors soon!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Sorry guys please dont stone us to death.. this is the reason we are giving out points for free cuz we know bs comes up with others people software.....  :'( :'( :'( :'( See ya Sunday if you guys still arent pissed
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
with Chick Fil A being closed on sunday and all i really dont care, it was just that we had no word about what had happened that is all.
Just osme communication would have been nice is all.
<3
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
with Chick Fil A being closed on sunday and all i really dont care, it was just that we had no word about what had happened that is all.
Just osme communication would have been nice is all.
<3

Yes sir twitch. We do apologize for that mishap. But believe me this will be taken care of alot better this time around

Offline ClausDaddy

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Um, Twitch can not do it tomorrow. So i was thinkin since yall kinda messed up, you should let me switch him out with whatever random oklahoma kid I can find on short notice.

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
You can count out TeaM ShooT from both tourneys tomorrow, we cannot play.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Ill removr the teams Jon

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Um, Twitch can not do it tomorrow. So i was thinkin since yall kinda messed up, you should let me switch him out with whatever random oklahoma kid I can find on short notice.
Go ahead, look there are always going to be short notice online tournaments
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center