Author Topic: PIF2: STILL GETTIN' PAID - September 25th, 2010 - Denver, Co  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
PIF2: STILL GETTIN' PAID - September 25th, 2010 - Denver, Co
« on: August 28, 2010, 01:40:26 am »
Quote from: Half-Ro;9351891
PIF REMIX

"Thinkin of a master plan / Cuz ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket,all my money is spent / So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
So I start my mission- leave my residence / Thinkin how could I get some dead presidents"

Can you believe it's been a year already since Colorado has had THE BEST MAJOR IN THE STATE?! Ya'll been gettin' paid since last time we saw you? DON'T BE LYIN' NOW CAUSE WE GONNA FIND OUT ON THE 30th! Will Foxisquicsand be takin' all your Street Fighter moneys? Will Don FINALLY WIN A BIG BB TOURNAMENT? HOW MANY TIMES DOES SMILES CO HAVE TO DOMINATE EMBASSY IN THESE SIDE EVENTS? I DON'T ♥♥♥♥♥ KNOW BUT, LETS GET PAID WHILE WE FIND OUT >:)

When:
09-25-10!

Where:
Gallery 30 @ STARZ Film Center (by Tivoli student union)
900 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 820-3456

What time:
Casuals start @ 10:30am
Start time @ 12:00pm

*Tournament WILL start EXACTLY @ 12pm. If you are late, you are not getting in the bracket. You are not buying your way in. Show up on time if you plan on being apart of this event. We will NOT be waiting for folks that go missing in any match. If you are called 3 times and none of the directors know where you are at, DQ. DQ will count as a loss for ex: if you are in the winners, you will go the the losers. If you are in the losers, you are out of the tournament.

Games:
SSF4
BBCS
T6
TVC

Format:
Venue fee: $10.00
Entry: $10.00
Double elimination
2/3 untill finals, 3/5 finals
AS ALWAYS, Cash payouts at our tournaments. No Cashier check/I.O.U/ Travlers Check/Coupon/Tampon nonsense we have been hearing about around town.

Please bring your own controller. Some will be there but, if you own any you should bring it. We are going to dq people who are holding up tournaments because lack of equipment.

qutoed from SRK.

lol they misspelled Travlers