Author Topic: NEW!!! online tournys have started in our own state!  (Read 2785 times)

xprodigygaming

NEW!!! online tournys have started in our own state!
« on: September 29, 2011, 09:36:43 am »
Hey guys. i am the creator and founder of Prodigy Gaming! I made PG because i didn't want to drive 30-400 miles to win a lot of cash. you know? enough to matter. Well, i made my own! with my own money! go ahead and check the site out, look around, our first tournament is in October for battlefield 3! if anyone has any suggestions on how i can better the site, please inform me! I plan on renting out some places for OKgamers to have a LAN considering i am a former OKgamer member! been to several Builtmore events, Please check the site out and feel free to post any questions. Also looking to insta-killz, its something new we created that we hope catches on! remember you can get alot of cash quick here.. and its supporting more OKGAMERS LANS!!
 :P :P :P
www.xprodigygaming.webs.com

Also. i have talked to game stop and we will be doing some events in norman and tulsa in the future! this is the new biggest thing and its going to truely be big! make sure you join the family!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: NEW!!! online tournys have started in our own state!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 04:11:38 pm »
Hey guys. i am the creator and founder of Prodigy Gaming! I made PG because i didn't want to drive 30-400 miles to win a lot of cash. you know? enough to matter. Well, i made my own! with my own money! go ahead and check the site out, look around, our first tournament is in October for battlefield 3! if anyone has any suggestions on how i can better the site, please inform me! I plan on renting out some places for OKgamers to have a LAN considering i am a former OKgamer member! been to several Builtmore events, Please check the site out and feel free to post any questions. Also looking to insta-killz, its something new we created that we hope catches on! remember you can get alot of cash quick here.. and its supporting more OKGAMERS LANS!!

Also. i have talked to game stop and we will be doing some events in norman and tulsa in the future! this is the new biggest thing and its going to truely be big! make sure you join the family!

Already started this in Oklahoma. I sent you offers to join us.. did you not receive the message? www.hxclancenter.com/league
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline CallMePlatinum

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: CallMePlatinum
  • XBL ID: Platinum rT
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 09:18:06 pm »
You should consider having tournaments for Bops and winner gets MW3, and Battlefield2, the winner gets 3, Think about it this way, all of the tounaments are gonna be for the new games.... Nobody is gonna have a chance to get use to them if the tournaments are days apart from when the games come out, So with the Entry Fees Ypu can get More Prizes and you get money as well, Like
8-24 Teams of 3v3 or 2v2 depending on your costumers
entry fee 10-15 dollers and you gett a but load of money and eveybody else gets to compete in winning the new game out there :) HMU
I am currently a 14k and a 39k MLG RANK Contact ME on
XBL: Klever Leader
PSN: CallMePlatinum
GB: CallMePlatinum or OriginalPlatinum
#: (918)803-1990

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 04:27:58 am »

Already started this in Oklahoma. I sent you offers to join us.. did you not receive the message? www.hxclancenter.com/league

Uh.  We appreciate any support you provide spreading the word about OKgamers along with your endeavors, but: 

http://xprodigygaming.webs.com/officialsponsors.htm

Is a bit misleading. 

OKgamers - is a resource; we aren't "officially sponsoring" you anymore than you can say Facebook or Craigslist is "sponsoring you" because they let you post your content there, etc. 

Feel free to use OKgamers.com as the resource it is to post your T&E and related content in the appropriate forums, but know - we are a IRL focused resource - online events have plenty of resources; that's not specifically where we focus as a result :) 

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline ThirdMarioBro

• OKgamers T.O.
  • Familiar Face
    • View Profile
    • GamesAreEvil
  • SEN ID: ThirdMarioBro
  • XBL ID: ThirdMarioBro
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:12:35 am »
Threads merged. No double posting, please. :)

Offline CallMePlatinum

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: CallMePlatinum
  • XBL ID: Platinum rT
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 09:51:55 am »

I signed up on your website because i wanted to be #1 in doubles but everytime a make a team its not there ???? Why is this ????

xprodigygaming

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 11:58:09 pm »

Uh.  We appreciate any support you provide spreading the word about OKgamers along with your endeavors, but: 

Is a bit misleading. 

OKgamers - is a resource; we aren't "officially sponsoring" you anymore than you can say Facebook or Craigslist is "sponsoring you" because they let you post your content there, etc. 

Feel free to use OKgamers.com as the resource it is to post your T&E and related content in the appropriate forums, but know - we are a IRL focused resource - online events have plenty of resources; that's not specifically where we focus as a result :) 

X A

fixed it. my bad. i had a talk with timmy but i guess i was misinformed by misspoken sentences i was told. wont happen again sorry,

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 02:06:08 am »

Is a bit misleading. 

X A

fixed it. my bad. i had a talk with timmy but i guess i was misinformed by misspoken sentences i was told. wont happen again sorry,

Timmy owns and runs HxC and is a great sponsor to OKgamers Promotional Events; but is not currently an OKgamers staff member.

If you ever have any question, our Contact Form on the main website goes only to OKgamers staff; that'd be the safest way to know you are getting the right people! 

Thank you for taking the time to correct the issue!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!