Author Topic: Wichita - Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Dec 6, 2008  (Read 1951 times)

ICTGaming

Wichita - Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Dec 6, 2008
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:46:39 am »
I think you guys might enjoy this event. Double elimination MK vs DCU tournament at Prairie Dog Comics Dec 6th at 1:00pm. This tournament is free to enter and prizes are put out there by both Prairie Dog Comics and CD Tradepost is donating Anime DVDs to go to the winners. You can pre-register for this tournament at http://www.ICTGaming.com and also look at our other tournaments being setup as I'm working on having events approx. every 2 weeks and trying to keep them free of charge and growing the number of participants every day. Questions? Email me at [email protected]

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 12:31:29 pm by Rislone »

ICTGaming

Re: Wichita - Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Dec 6, 2008
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 04:11:02 pm »
update had a decent turnout on this considering the lack of advertisting and hype for the game.... 9 pre-registered, 8 of them showed up, 1 walk-in and then another 8 walkins came in late though but will attend future events :'( ::). All in all this was a fun event for those who did attend and no one was unhappy and ready to go to more events. Also started planning for a Tekken 5 D.R. tournament March 7th. All things considered that I'm still just starting getting awareness in Wichita it wasn't bad... the real test is on Saturday with Gears of War 2v2!

Short recap and pictures on www.ICTGaming.com homepage
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 05:13:22 pm by ICTGaming »