Author Topic: Tulsa/Jenks - Monthly Tournament - 2/11/07 - Vote for Games here!  (Read 8317 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Tulsa/Jenks - Monthly Tournament - 2/11/07 - Vote for Games here!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 03:37:56 pm »
I was talking to some of the kids in my classes about ssb64, so we might get some more new guys this time aswell.  It's crazy how in just the few months I've been on the site I've even seen it grow, with more tournaments and more people.  I have to thank you a bunch X_A for this wonderfull resourse.

Well, and we've got the best of both world smash wise - BUT - we've GOT to have that hardware in place, else melee will take forever / not be able to be played, and I'll kill someone :)  [USUALLY - we've got 3 tournaments sure - but only 2 are console, so less space is taken...]

As for it becoming a resource?

I played too much Soul Calibur, and tried TOO HARD to get gamers together to not know it'd be a resource lol.  I'm glad it's working out for ya.

As for thanking me?

The ONLY thanks I'm asking for - is people spreading the word about the site, and getting others / businesses [the people THROWING the tournaments usually] to use it.

Businesses, gamers; it needs to be the place to go.  If we don't make it "THE place to go for Oklahoma Gamers" - then the thing won't work.  At first, I wanted to kinda avoid that; making anything "The" whatever always seemed egotistical and out of line - but really, for it to be as useful as it can be, it needs to be a "the".  The place to send Oklahoma people to get gamer news / tournament info.  The place to go post about a tournament or event for gamers in Oklahoma.  Else - it just won't work.  So - here we go.  Go - spread the word, and let's actually see if gamers aren't as lazy as they are often rumored to be :)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!