Author Topic: Tulsa - OKg:6th Anni - SC5, CoDMW3, UMvC, SSF, GoW3, STARCRAFT 2 & MORE! - 2/25/12  (Read 57392 times)

Offline SmokeMaxX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
I would personally recommend just forcing both teams to use the host's console to make their own "Default Classes." This only allows 5 custom classes per team and it'd take a little while to set in between matches since everyone has to put all their classes on ONE 360, but I honestly don't see you guys unlocking every gun/perk in split screen within a few hours. Even if you do, many consoles will have discrepancies with pro perks. Not saying my solution doesn't have that issue either, but at least everything is unlocked right off the bat and pro perks are only available to those who grind them out.

EDIT: Saif- if you could bring some HDMI cables Saturday, that'd be great. I told people to bring consoles and I'll be bringing some monitors. They're more or less new though so I don't have HDMI cables with them.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:23:26 am by SmokeMaxX »

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
I would personally recommend just forcing both teams to use the host's console to make their own "Default Classes." This only allows 5 custom classes per team and it'd take a little while to set in between matches since everyone has to put all their classes on ONE 360, but I honestly don't see you guys unlocking every gun/perk in split screen within a few hours. Even if you do, many consoles will have discrepancies with pro perks. Not saying my solution doesn't have that issue either, but at least everything is unlocked right off the bat and pro perks are only available to those who grind them out.

EDIT: Saif- if you could bring some HDMI cables Saturday, that'd be great. I told people to bring consoles and I'll be bringing some monitors. They're more or less new though so I don't have HDMI cables with them.

Thats what I said Max end of the day they can thank developers for messing up the game I'm just giving options. Also if HDMI cables is needed I should have some extra ones. AND i'm about to buy your asus monitor I found on Amazon.com lol
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Cyriacks

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Cyriacks
I have everything i need on my profile for mw3. I just put it on a flash drive and bringing that to the event. I recommend thats what everyone else does is just boost at home and bring a flashdrive the the event and carry it around with them
GT: Cyriacks

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
I have everything i need on my profile for mw3. I just put it on a flash drive and bringing that to the event. I recommend thats what everyone else does is just boost at home and bring a flashdrive the the event and carry it around with them

Bring MW3 disc also please. If you can bring consoles guys bring one.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
So just to get things clear, you guys only have two computers set up for sc2?
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline IceAge

• learned the ropes
  • Breezy
    • View Profile
    • Funny Videos 'N' Me
  • XBL ID: iA x IceAge
Sounds legit! I will be there with Skorcher

Offline notloc918

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: specticle918
  • XBL ID: notloc918
well, if there is internet there... we don't have to worry about it. Private match online if we do have internet.

Offline Cyriacks

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Cyriacks
well, if there is internet there... we don't have to worry about it. Private match online if we do have internet.

Well thats still not the lan experience
GT: Cyriacks

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
I grabbed a copy of SC2 today, and depending on alot of things....  I  can join in on Spectator mode, and stream matches.    Its all gonna boil down to what kinda Internet Connection we have, and a few other things..

I can do SD stream over the Campus Wifi..   But Worst case Scenario, I can just record everything and stream it later. 

Imma jump around from place to place best I can and get as many games recorded / streamed.   I got a couple of 50ft HDMI 1.4 Cables just for this lol. 

Its Gonna be a fun  Saturday!

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
In case you haven't looked here are the current numbers of Pre-Registrations  -

Halo Reach 2v2 -- 16 Entries
Call of Duty MW3 2v2 -- 36 Entries
Gears of War 3 2v2 -- 10 Entries
Starcraft 2 1v1 -- 33 Entries
Super Street Fighter 4 AE -- 40 Entries
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom -- 46 Entries
Soul Calibur 5 -- 20 Entries
Super Smash Bros Brawl -- 14 Entries
Mortal Kombat 9 -- 7 Entries
Blaz Blue -- 13 Entries
King of Fighters -- 21 Entries

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • NIP- NINJAS IN PJ'S. FREE AGENT
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FR KOZE
looks like we have good number of entries  :)
i hold my gun to your chest. i lay my life on the line so i expect nothing less from you

Offline SmokeMaxX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

Thats what I said Max end of the day they can thank developers for messing up the game I'm just giving options. Also if HDMI cables is needed I should have some extra ones. AND i'm about to buy your asus monitor I found on Amazon.com lol
don't do it. I always sell to people I know cheaper. If I hsve room in mycar I'll bring it. 100 sound good?

Offline strategicdaes

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: D_Atomic_Bomb
  • XBL ID: strategicaes
OK how do i register,and does this event or any of the tournament cost money??? What am i required to bring?

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
In case you haven't looked here are the current numbers of Pre-Registrations  -

Halo Reach 2v2 -- 16 Entries
Call of Duty MW3 2v2 -- 36 Entries
Gears of War 3 2v2 -- 10 Entries
Starcraft 2 1v1 -- 33 Entries
Super Street Fighter 4 AE -- 40 Entries
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom -- 46 Entries
Soul Calibur 5 -- 20 Entries
Super Smash Bros Brawl -- 14 Entries
Mortal Kombat 9 -- 7 Entries
Blaz Blue -- 13 Entries
King of Fighters -- 21 Entries

7 entries for MK9? Oh man, I might make the drive up to tulsa to get in that. Hahaha!

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
OK how do i register,and does this event or any of the tournament cost money??? What am i required to bring?

Read the First page of this thread. All the information you need is there.