Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125731 times)

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #480 on: May 30, 2010, 12:24:09 am »
Jorsky, you do realize you had the easiest possible bracket right? The only hard teams you played, kaddys team and shankmamas team, you lost. Congrats to dreamz, my boy ROYE, and instinct, haha. How did your daddy like the tournament jorsky?
My dad liked it, i don't get why you are trying to call me bad. I was doing one of the best on my team, go look at the stats when i played you guys. I pretty sure i did the best both games.
U are the worst teammate I have ever had. I will never team with you again and you will be off my friends list when im home. U suck.
btw your mom was hot!!!!!!!

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2010, 12:27:22 am »
Jorsky, you do realize you had the easiest possible bracket right? The only hard teams you played, kaddys team and shankmamas team, you lost. Congrats to dreamz, my boy ROYE, and instinct, haha. How did your daddy like the tournament jorsky?
My dad liked it, i don't get why you are trying to call me bad. I was doing one of the best on my team, go look at the stats when i played you guys. I pretty sure i did the best both games.
U are the worst teammate I have ever had. I will never team with you again and you will be off my friends list when im home. U suck.
LOL u were doing the worst one the whole tournament. All you do is cry like a girl when sombody dies and blame evreything on sombody else.You did the worst online and on LAN.Go to bungie and just look.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 12:35:59 am by JoRsKy »

Offline Pur3

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 30, 2010, 12:29:08 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
Very Very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Can i get your moms #    lol

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 30, 2010, 12:36:11 am »
Got em Kaddy
Elmooo

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 30, 2010, 12:36:32 am »
All you do is freaking scream during the game, where nobody can hear anybody else's call-outs. U also have the worst stutter ever. it is hilarious. It also was funny when you tried to tell us strategies, and all we did was take off our headsets and make fun of u. i think u said um about 100 times in a couple sentences. U choked when we played anybody good. Its past ur bedtime, so goto bed

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 30, 2010, 12:39:10 am »
All you do is freaking scream during the game, where nobody can hear anybody else's call-outs. U also have the worst stutter ever. it is hilarious. It also was funny when you tried to tell us strategies, and all we did was take off our headsets and make fun of u. i think u said um about 100 times in a couple sentences. U choked when we played anybody good. Its past ur bedtime, so goto be
So what if i stutter, you didn't tallk trash in my face.And how is strategies bad? lol u always did the worst and if you got a probelm with me just tell me next time in my face after the tournament .♥♥♥

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #486 on: May 30, 2010, 12:39:38 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

ROASTED

HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOTTEM.

Anyways, Jorsky, you saying Roye was the worst on that team makes you sound like an incredibly stupid person, in game and out. Roye > a blind squirrel > improve > Jorsky.

(i love you reese)

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 30, 2010, 12:41:19 am »
lol i had more kills and more assist, so how am i bad? Stop sucking his balls and get a life.

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 30, 2010, 12:43:02 am »
I plan on bring my NTGA team next time, so lets just wait until then to say whos better.I can't wait to rape Roye and u to AMP(again)

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 30, 2010, 12:43:08 am »
lol i had more kills and more assist, so how am i bad? Stop sucking his balls and get a life.
Lol. Jorsky. Dude you got raped most of the time. I quit coaching you guys cause you were bad to watch. You rushed by yourself, yelled at Kaddy when you beat him down. I never saw you out br him at all. You just yelled when you beat him down. Now Dreamzy poo played a lot different then he has in the past. Didnt chase the snipe at all. Like on that Guardian ball game. I said two gay jump and you run at them thinking you can out br both of them and it was Marcus and Wallshot. You serious bro? Have fun at Columbus.

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 30, 2010, 12:44:11 am »
All you do is freaking scream during the game, where nobody can hear anybody else's call-outs. U also have the worst stutter ever. it is hilarious. It also was funny when you tried to tell us strategies, and all we did was take off our headsets and make fun of u. i think u said um about 100 times in a couple sentences. U choked when we played anybody good. Its past ur bedtime, so goto be
So what if i stutter, you didn't tallk trash in my face.And how is strategies bad? lol u always did the worst and if you got a probelm with me just tell me next time in my face after the tournament .♥♥♥
\
U went negative every game, except against the first team and raiders team. U cant say your good after that, and in no way did you prove yourself. We got the easy part of the bracket.your strategies were awful,b/c we couldn't understand you, b/c of your stutter. do your self a favor and never show up to another local. btw give me your moms number, i would hit it and quit it.

Offline Pur3

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 30, 2010, 12:46:39 am »
Lol. Jorsky. Dude you got raped most of the time. I quit coaching you guys cause you were bad to watch. You rushed by yourself, yelled at Kaddy when you beat him down. I never saw you out br him at all. You just yelled when you beat him down. Now Dreamzy poo played a lot different then he has in the past. Didnt chase the snipe at all. Like on that Guardian ball game. I said two gay jump and you run at them thinking you can out br both of them and it was Marcus and Wallshot. You serious bro? Have fun at Columbus.

yea thanks for that by the way.    Been a lot better if we didn't have the screaming in our ears.

Offline YeaBo0i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 30, 2010, 12:48:13 am »
Not trying to jump in the argument, but mason is right.. You calling Roye the worst player on your team is absurd. He's one of the best teammates I've EVER played with, he's intense, and he knows what he's doing. He sets people up for success, which is probably why you went positive every game.
www.justin.tv/yeabo0i
Going to be streaming just about everynight from now on with the team, so check it out or follow me if you're bored ;)

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 30, 2010, 12:50:37 am »
Go to the next tournament and say it to my face roye.NTGA has teams wil points and top 12 player.I promise you would get raped there. I didn't and all you guys say i did the worst when i was doing the best.I went -1 on Gaurdain ball will most ball time.While u go -9.Go to a event and get raped.I been to two events.LBR4 and LBR5 while losing to POWER and BIGGS team. lol keep talking trash, i will not be getting on these forums again until i find out about the next event.Then i will go to that 1 and rape.This is the LAST TIME EVER I WILL POST ON HERE AND I AM BLOCKING THIS SITE ON MY COMPUTER, so keep talking. Also Yeaboii, i had to tell them to push in together or else we would of got raped.

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 30, 2010, 12:51:05 am »
Not trying to jump in the argument, but mason is right.. You calling Roye the worst player on your team is absurd. He's one of the best teammates I've EVER played with, he's intense, and he knows what he's doing. He sets people up for success, which is probably why you went positive every game.
He did not go positive every game. he might of went positive once, in the winner and loser bracket finals, and i think that was b/c he had rockets for a lot of the time. btw i love you too phil.  :o