Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140850 times)

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Butler do you realize that your average posts per day is higher than 11? Please, give your keyboard a break.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Butler do you realize that your average posts per day is higher than 11? Please, give your keyboard a break.

Id have to agree he does reply to ever post in the forums.   But take it outta here.. :)  This is for the tournament only.

Offline Tatsu

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: PSI Tatsuman
Butl3r's got mad posting skills.  :D

I just noticed the title of the thread changed to "Bi-Monthly", but the post still says "Monthly".

So this is going to be a Bi-Monthly?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
So is this "Monthly" tournament actually be monthlies? And if so will they be held at HxC when it opens up?

If the first ones goes as planned, and your cheaper than 480 bucks for venue then yes we can look at that.  Id like to Hold them at different places across OKC.    Yukon, Mustang, Moore, Midwest City, and Edmond.

Id like hit all around OKC give those a chance that dont want to drive a chance to hit one.  But yes if January goes well we will be doing a Monthly.
Cheaper then 480? Fury we wouldnt charge you anything. Why would we charge you for something your bringing to us? Thats more business you would bring. Plus your my boy. So if yours go well your more then welcome to host one at our place. And you know what we have some of the same sponsors so it would work out fine
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:16:17 am by Timmy Skorcher »
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

I just noticed the title of the thread changed to "Bi-Monthly", but the post still says "Monthly".

I Changed it.   Yea will see how the first one goes.  We started off saying we do a Annual.  Then it went to Bi-Annual.  So we will see how this goes and we may do monthly but We are going to expect to do bi-monthly for now.  Im already looking at the Next one and have decided to do part PC Tourney, If i can get all the server parts im wanting in time.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
on the 4v4/5v5 issue.. i say go with whatever MLG is doing so those attending can get in legit practice.

if it turns out to be 5v5 in MLG then eventually you will have to find a fifth anyway.. as for the length of time games take being a problem, im thinking that wont always happen.. limit the round time and you should be fine. equipment.. whats one extra setup going to hurt? :D

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
Lol sorry i post alot. I just post what i think. And yeah, if MLG gives out their settings, try to do pretty much exactly that.

Offline Tatsu

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: PSI Tatsuman

I Changed it.   Yea will see how the first one goes.  We started off saying we do a Annual.  Then it went to Bi-Annual.  So we will see how this goes and we may do monthly but We are going to expect to do bi-monthly for now.  Im already looking at the Next one and have decided to do part PC Tourney, If i can get all the server parts im wanting in time.
Ah.

Thanks for clarifying.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
I don't want to seem like a cynic here, but you do have this venue confirmed right?

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
I don't want to seem like a cynic here, but you do have this venue confirmed right?

:) Contract Signed and paid for as of last week.  But as with all contracts with citys.  This is a City building we are using they have the right to cancel. And because I did tell them we are expecting over 100 people they Fire Marshal can Decline the event.  But Seeing how my wife works for the City as a 911 Dispatcher and we will have Mustang Police on hand for security. I highly doubt they would. I will have the official confirmation by the 9th of December. As the Fire Marshal has to sign the contract as well. So we should be good to go.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Well lets hope so...

Offline LuSypher

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: rehpySuL
i'll be there for sure and with the time gap, it gives me time to set up with a good H3 team. anyone from Norman looking to go hit me up
gt: Lu Seffer
                                                                                @LuSypher82

xX_Raider_Xx

Will be there for sure......So what did Dr. Pepper and Pepsi say about not wanting to sponsor?

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
Will be there for sure......So what did Dr. Pepper and Pepsi say about not wanting to sponsor?

I got the

"Due to the slow economic and hardships we are unable to extend any sponsorship support at this time."   I was like whaaa? you mean Small companies can handle it and big business cant?

Ohh well

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Lol wow thats stupid