Author Topic: Question  (Read 1455 times)

Offline D Kenchi

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Question
« on: August 19, 2010, 10:22:28 am »
I have though of opening a gamer cyber cafe here in oklahoma and would like to know if there are any, where they are at, and how they are doing in business? So if anyone can tell me I would be happy for I wish to open on like Xtreme Gaming Cybercafe in San Antonio, TX.

Offline UjiUji

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
  • SWORDS ARE NOT TOYS!
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 07:30:51 pm »
The only one i know of in Tulsa is Alien Games, and i think that they do tabletop stuff along with console gaming. I don't know if the exact label for that place is cyber cafe lol. Gaming lounge?

There used to be one in Owasso too, but i believed it closed down before i moved to the Tulsa area eight years ago.

Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Question
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 02:44:09 pm »

Tulsa is a hard market - people are fickle, and cheap.  You'll need a solid business plan fo sho.

If you want any consulting, let us know - we've talked with businesses looking into this before, and have some connections to those that did work at the last shop, etc.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!