Author Topic: Norman, OK - SSBMelee Tournament - 5/22/2010 (Saturday May 22nd)  (Read 7060 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: Norman, OK - SSBMelee Tournament - 5/22/2010 (Saturday May 22nd)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 08:16:33 pm »
i think tomorrow would be good for me, if you guys are available. pretty much had to wait for a friend with a van to tell me he could halp XD

but yeah, tomorrow or even wednesday would be fine...and we could definitely return them early next week :D

just re-pm me a number/address and the best time(s) to pick them up this week and it should be all groovy and good to go!
tournament is going to be slick, i hope some tulsites(?) and some casuals from the city come check it out to at least watch some finals craziness.
Cool.. just call me.. you guys can come pick them up at anytime after 1
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Solidus

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: SolidusSpriggan
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:00 pm »
I did some promotion in the OKC Metro today, a few commits, and interest in freeplay with venue fee payment. Probably freeplay will open up after the number of contestants thin out and some setups free themselves up.

I would also be down with a mini-tournament of original Super Smash Brothers, but I need one or two more Nintendo 64s (with good controllers IE tight analoge sticks, bring your own controller if you are interested) I have some small prizes for this losers tourney.

Offline Alexander Cerda

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 02:29:03 pm »
friend with a van is silly and made plans yesterday and today, but we will be up there tomorrow! thanks again :D
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
In Soviet Russia
Poem writes you