Author Topic: Countdown to Meadowlands!!!  (Read 2083 times)

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
Countdown to Meadowlands!!!
« on: March 30, 2009, 08:30:35 pm »
I'm leaving Thursday morning. I'll be in NJ a little before noon. 3 days and counting. 2 1/2 considering this day is basically over.

Did the Oklahomies get enough to go? I hope to see those guys there. I'd like to hang out with them and watch their matches when I'm not playing.

Anyway, I'll be rocking my Okgamers T-shirt and will try to take as many pictures as possible.

Be sure to watch the VOD. You never know, you might see the Oklahoma kids on there. ;)

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown to Meadowlands!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 10:59:25 pm »
I'm leaving Thursday morning. I'll be in NJ a little before noon. 3 days and counting. 2 1/2 considering this day is basically over.

Did the Oklahomies get enough to go? I hope to see those guys there. I'd like to hang out with them and watch their matches when I'm not playing.

Anyway, I'll be rocking my Okgamers T-shirt and will try to take as many pictures as possible.

Be sure to watch the VOD. You never know, you might see the Oklahoma kids on there. ;)
very nice, i might pop into gears during the weekend to see how OK is doing.
I accidently saw the oklahomies last time lol. Matt was coaching it up
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 11:52:47 pm »

very nice, i might pop into gears during the weekend to see how OK is doing.
I accidently saw the oklahomies last time lol. Matt was coaching it up

Heck yes i was and will be doing the same in meadows, R3LIGION FOR LOUDEST COACH AT MEADOWS

Hey god mode send me your number in a PM and ill hit you up when we get there thursday
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 01:12:34 am »
Hey Godmode what time are you leaving here and getting there exact? Me, Religion, Hayley, and Casey are all flying down there on the same flight. We're leaving OKC at 6:30am Thursday mornin.

But as for VOD, I dont think they are doing the open bracket on VOD now.  Since they are doing the pro bracket all week, I think VOD is reserved for the pros.  So no mainstage for us this time.  Also, when your listening to teams don't listen for Oklahomies.  We're going as Made You Look.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:14:45 am by DrViper »

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:20:53 pm »
I'm flying out at 7 15 I think from Tulsa on Thursday. I'm going to just hang out all day Thursday.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 07:50:46 am »
Good luck guys. I think I'm going to the Columbus Event.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center