Author Topic: xbox 360 transfer disc  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Nazdy By Nature

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
xbox 360 transfer disc
« on: March 27, 2010, 10:54:53 am »
i just got a new elite. i already had a 120 with the transfer kit but cant find my disc i was wondering if anyone had one i could borrow or purchase from them...

im in tulsa please let me know .

thanks , Will
360 Elite
PS3 80gb
Wii
DSi

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: xbox 360 transfer disc
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 02:52:12 pm »
I have the cable and the cd, but I don't think I'l be in tulsa anytime soon, I live in edmond.

Offline Nazdy By Nature

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 03:06:13 pm »
ok thanks if i dont find one closer ill get in touch.. surely someone from tulsa has a disc laying around
360 Elite
PS3 80gb
Wii
DSi

Offline long haul trucker

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 01:47:25 am »
Be better to wait till the 6th of next month then you can transfer it all with a 16 gb usb drive.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 01:58:10 pm »
Be better to wait till the 6th of next month then you can transfer it all with a 16 gb usb drive.

I'm pretty sure he's transferring his data to a new Xbox, which is something you can't do with a 16 GB USB drive, IIRC.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline long haul trucker

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 03:17:25 am »

I'm pretty sure he's transferring his data to a new Xbox, which is something you can't do with a 16 GB USB drive, IIRC.
But I read that anything bigger than 16 gigs on the transfer kit will have some errors and currupt files.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 01:32:45 am »

But I read that anything bigger than 16 gigs on the transfer kit will have some errors and currupt files.

Why would that be?
If what you're talking about is the new 16 gig flash drives or whatever, then that's something else entirely.
Then again, I'm not an expert on this sort of thing.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O