Author Topic: Anyone Halo 2 FFA?  (Read 3352 times)

Offline z B r e a T h e

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Anyone Halo 2 FFA?
« on: September 09, 2008, 08:40:33 pm »
Well ive been thinking about it. Butt i dont see anyone playing good old dubble shotting halo 2...i wanna know would anyone be intrested of makein a clan so we could ffa. cause right now i feeel deserted and everyone is on halo 3..
-Neva Ment To Make Yo Daughta Cry Sorry Mizz Jackson! Whoo! i am fo reallzz!

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
Re: Anyone Halo 2 FFA?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 08:41:41 pm »
Well ive been thinking about it. Butt i dont see anyone playing good old dubble shotting halo 2...i wanna know would anyone be intrested of makein a clan so we could ffa. cause right now i feeel deserted and everyone is on halo 3..

After playing Halo 3. Then going back to 2, I realized how horrible Halo 2 was.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 08:46:29 pm »

wow just so you know most of the halo players think halo 2 is ten times better but everyone has there opinions  but i can guarantee your about to get completely flamed...

Offline z B r e a T h e

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 08:55:07 pm »
?what do u means by that...

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 10:11:04 pm »

wow just so you know most of the halo players think halo 2 is ten times better but everyone has there opinions  but i can guarantee your about to get completely flamed...

Sure... I know Halo 3 got a lot of flack back when it was first released, but after you adapt to its  gameplay, and go back to Halo 2. You realize how good Halo 3 really is. The only people who still like Halo 2 were the people who liked the broken BR.

Offline z B r e a T h e

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 10:27:09 pm »
lol...i play both constantly and im still great at both....

Offline Joe Mama 525

• Official OKgamer
  • 6 - Button Slayer
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:36 pm »

I took a dump earlier that was better than Halo 3
"Chicken Brawk-wii?"

DarkWraith56

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 10:52:04 pm »

DITTO no but really Seriously you might as well take headshots out of halo 3 because the only one that counts is the last one, im pretty sure i could train a retarded monkey how to play halo 3 i cant wait till religion/gwade see this thread...

Offline Joe Mama 525

• Official OKgamer
  • 6 - Button Slayer
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 10:54:28 pm »
iwould love to start playing some good ole' halo2 when i get some more, xbox live gold. which should be soon
"Chicken Brawk-wii?"

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 03:20:30 am »
Halo 3 > Halo 2

Only slightly though which is why people don't like Halo 3, it wasn't enough of an improvement.

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 08:28:26 am »
halo 3 = garb... as simple as that  :P
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline Suit and Tie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • www.iamSuitandTie.com
  • XBL ID: Suit vs Tie
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:12 am »

DITTO no but really Seriously you might as well take headshots out of halo 3 because the only one that counts is the last one, im pretty sure i could train a retarded monkey how to play halo 3 i cant wait till religion/gwade see this thread...

It was my understanding that all the "H3 blows, etc" nonsense was dead but I guess not. Granted, I was one of the many that publicly trashed H3 when it came out, but I don't think that way now.

The only thing I see people complaining about anymore is the BR spread.. which honestly isn't that bad. If you know how it works and how to lead your shots you'll be fine. Sure, you can get XBL'd when you think you should have hit all your shots, but the same thing happened in H2 with melees.

The thing is, they are completely different games and shouldn't be compared like they are. In H2, anyone could 4 shot because of the immense auto-aim. But not everyone was able to master the button glitches.

In H3, your shot is more important. Also, there is a different kind of teamwork needed because of the way most of the maps are setup and the spawn system.

I also see people complaining about how one person could dominate a game in H2 but that H3 doesn't allow that. I have to disagree with that. It is still possible, just not in the same way.

H3 and H2 are two different games, I don't think one is "better" than the other, but that they each have their pros and cons and are more enjoyable in different areas.

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 03:07:11 pm »
Halo 3 > Halo 2

Only slightly though which is why people don't like Halo 3, it wasn't enough of an improvement.

That's exactly how it is.

Since Halo 3 wasnt the 2nd coming of Jesus it was trash. While better than Halo 2, it was AMAZINGLY better so people say its trash. Which makes most people's logic flawed.

Offline z B r e a T h e

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 03:51:49 pm »
Yesss also i dont really get the br spread i dont notice it and i think i do just dandy =/