Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140137 times)

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #315 on: January 04, 2009, 08:09:58 pm »
yes....

What round is top 100 exactly?? Most people place either  top 8,16,32,64,128,256.........

KingKoopa055

« Reply #316 on: January 04, 2009, 08:47:58 pm »
i just know i got into the round before top 32 .... i was just sayin top 100 as an estimate, sry i dont remember exact details from over a year ago lol if u wanna see how good i am how bout u just send me a friend request instead of askin bout stats

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #317 on: January 04, 2009, 08:51:51 pm »
i just know i got into the round before top 32 .... i was just sayin top 100 as an estimate, sry i dont remember exact details from over a year ago lol if u wanna see how good i am how bout u just send me a friend request instead of askin bout stats

I don't care how good you are. I think me and CJ were just calling you out on it, because it didn't sound real.  No one brags about "top 100". Also, I could probably tell you my exact placings at all 5 MLG's i've been to for 4's and FFA, so im sad to see your memory can't recall your one placing.

KingKoopa055

« Reply #318 on: January 04, 2009, 09:11:07 pm »
wow ok its not my only placing... i was just saying that ive placed decent in the pro circuit.... just tryin to tell people that im not a scrub... im not braggin bout anything, i could care less how good people think i am, so sry if i came off like i was bragging i was just sayin that so people know im not bad, i just think u should call me out in-game not on a website if u think im bluffing

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2009, 02:17:31 am »
NEXT

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2009, 02:18:11 am »
There are two guys coming from Kansas who are interested in the Soul Calibur portion of this tournament date and they have the following question: 

"Quick question, do you really have to be there at 12:30 for registration? I noticed you have multiple games, what time is SC gonna start? My brother works till 10 the night before so we would probably drive down the day of. If we had to be there at 12:30, we would have to leave at 7 or 8.....ewww. lol. I saw something about a pre-registration in the op. Whats that about?"

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2009, 02:40:32 am »
There are two guys coming from Kansas who are interested in the Soul Calibur portion of this tournament date and they have the following question: 

"Quick question, do you really have to be there at 12:30 for registration? I noticed you have multiple games, what time is SC gonna start? My brother works till 10 the night before so we would probably drive down the day of. If we had to be there at 12:30, we would have to leave at 7 or 8.....ewww. lol. I saw something about a pre-registration in the op. Whats that about?"

registration starts at 12:30   ..  We probably wont get started till 1:30 / 2  Id like to start at 1:30 and at least get haloez going.   But if they will go pre-register and put in the team name area they are from Kansas.  I will make a spot for them im sure we can work something out.

Offline Splity

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • "My life style, determines my death style"
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2009, 03:13:07 am »
hey guys im lookin to join a halo 3 team for this tourney..... I have plenty of mlg experience and have placed top 100 in the FFA pro circut in '07 .... u will not be disappointed by having me on ur team, hit me up on my GT: Primat3

Haha sorry Koopa but u set yourself up. I'm sure there are plenty of people besides The Dr.'s who would be skeptical by someone saying that they have "plenty of MLG experience" and then justify it by saying that they placed in the top 100 of the FFA. I'm NOT callin you out, but you would of been better of just saying you had experience.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2009, 11:21:19 am »
Just to give a little update on Pre-Registration.

We are up to 97 Pre-registrants as of 11AM Jan 5th.   Now out of those 97 here is the bad part, either 28 of them forgot to check they are bringing equipment or isnt bringing equipment.  I cant stress enough how important it is to bring your own equipment.   Yes we will have extras.  But i fear we will not have 28 extras we may have 10? maybe 15 extras and that maybe optimistic.

So if you have buddies that have registered get with them especially if this is there first tournament and let them know  you need a few basic things.  TV, Console, Controller, Cables, and a Power strip.

Also if you all have extension cords those will be helpful to im working on trying to get our new Lowes store here in town to provide some. If not I think I can get my Wife's dad to provide them from the Hinton Hardware Store.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2009, 12:02:08 pm »
I believe the gentlemen from Kansas are only coming for the Soul Calibur tourney... is that going to change anything? 

Do we know roughly when the SCIV tourney will be starting?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2009, 12:23:51 pm »
This is going to be interesting?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2009, 12:59:11 pm »
I believe the gentlemen from Kansas are only coming for the Soul Calibur tourney... is that going to change anything? 

there is also a team from Coffeville, KS for Halo coming.    Unless someone has another idea My Plan was to start Halo FFA and Either SSBB and SCIV first. Because it looks as if alot of Halo players are registering for both Halo and GoW2.  But if the guys from Kansas need some more time I will delay and make some sort of accommodation for them. 

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2009, 01:03:54 pm »

there is also a team from Coffeville, KS for Halo coming.    Unless someone has another idea My Plan was to start Halo FFA and Either SSBB and SCIV first. Because it looks as if alot of Halo players are registering for both Halo and GoW2.  But if the guys from Kansas need some more time I will delay and make some sort of accommodation for them. 
Dont delay anything go on as plan just squeeze them in because if they dont show then what?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2009, 03:35:22 pm »
The SC players I mentioned above say that, from where they're coming from, it's ~4 1/2 hours.  I'll pass on the info though.  (if we absolutely must start SCIV we can always put them at the bottom of the bracket and let them play last, eh?)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2009, 04:05:32 pm »
The SC players I mentioned above say that, from where they're coming from, it's ~4 1/2 hours.  I'll pass on the info though.  (if we absolutely must start SCIV we can always put them at the bottom of the bracket and let them play last, eh?)

Sounds good Michael.  we can do that.