Author Topic: Tulsa - SSBB, Halo 3, Tekken 6, SFIV, BB at Tulsa Community College - 01/23/10  (Read 109704 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

UDPATE on food - tried to get a hotdog vendor, but no love lol.

SO - if TCC's food options aren't open, we'll be able to get a sweet deal from Domino's right down the road, more info on that tomorrow! 

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

xOBNx Zero

XD

Offline SmoothOcean

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
So, if there is time... Me and DrWalterr would probably be willing to play people 2v2 in MW2 for some $$... Depending on our mood. :D
(BTW hes not going to be my partner for Halo, I promise)
Where is this halo 1 you speak of?

Looking for 1 since 2006.

Offline SmoothOcean

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
No one answered my question about no construct.  :'(

Construct will be played. Amp may or may not be played due to the bullet drop when your on host. Do you guys want to play amped or not?

Looking for 1 since 2006.

Offline Shank

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Big Mama Shank
Play amp it's actually 1 of the good 2v2 maps
I am the best

Offline Cowsrule

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
On my preregister I said just one disc. I will now be bringing
2 Tv's
2 Xboxs
2 Discs
2 Mixamps

Offline Riiot93

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
obituareez, that was the most immature thing I have ever heard from someone and I am in high school. I am done with this website. I like to avoid social cliques and it looks like this website is just another one. I will be at the tournament tomorrow to play for fun. I do not want to be a somebody among Oklahoma gamers. If I do well, that is cool, but in two years, none of this will matter. I said I will see you tomorrow to end the argument, not because I thought anyone cared about me. I know nobody cares about me, you do not need to reiterate that. The coolest people I have met on this site are by far the best gamers, DrWalterr and DrViper. I was not saying I want to fight anyone, I was simply saying I do not want to argue via forums anymore. If anyone has a problem with me, we can handle it in person.

See you all tomorrow, I will not be back on this site.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present THE Chad "BigRed" Rives:

Mount St. Mary Junior Class Basketball Homecoming Video 2010

2:04 is a highlight IMO

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
chad is an amazing actor
lollllll

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
obituareez, that was the most immature thing I have ever heard from someone and I am in high school. I am done with this website. I like to avoid social cliques and it looks like this website is just another one. ... I know nobody cares about me, you do not need to reiterate that. The coolest people I have met on this site are by far the best gamers, DrWalterr and DrViper. I was not saying I want to fight anyone, I was simply saying I do not want to argue via forums anymore. If anyone has a problem with me, we can handle it in person.

Notes for those watching at home:

A - wide sweeping generalizations hurt others :)
B - If OKgamers was such a clique, why would we have welcomed Riiot onto supporter role without anything other than submitting a form.  How do open doors and doing our best to network gamers make us a clique? 
C - I'm cool, and so are at least 3 other people other than Halo players on this forum. 
D - "Handling it in person" sounds violent, and once again, nunna that pls :)  Strict no tolerance as we've said before, and will stick to.

ALL THAT SAID!

Tomorrow will be fun, and wow we've got a lot of things to give out.

Forums are on the internet.  The internet is full of anonymity, sorry?  People say silly things, sorry.  Don't worry, I for one am the same irl, or online.

Gamers are lazy, busy, etc.  The Pre-reg probably represents no more than 50% of attendance, if even that.  We'll see tomorrow lol.

MAKE SURE YOU READ MY LAST MINUTE SUGGESTIONS - Go back a page, and look for a Video post, the suggestions are right below.

OMG I NEED TO GO PRINT THINGS BYE

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

C - I'm cool, and so are at least 3 other people other than Halo players on this forum. 

me??

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

me??
Yes
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
obituareez, that was the most immature thing I have ever heard from someone and I am in high school. I am done with this website. I like to avoid social cliques and it looks like this website is just another one. I will be at the tournament tomorrow to play for fun. I do not want to be a somebody among Oklahoma gamers. If I do well, that is cool, but in two years, none of this will matter. I said I will see you tomorrow to end the argument, not because I thought anyone cared about me. I know nobody cares about me, you do not need to reiterate that. The coolest people I have met on this site are by far the best gamers, DrWalterr and DrViper. I was not saying I want to fight anyone, I was simply saying I do not want to argue via forums anymore. If anyone has a problem with me, we can handle it in person.

you yourself even act like you're a lesser being.. and you know you'll be back. you can't stay away from the obitch baby

DarkWraith56

Im about to start getting ready for this, IF anyone reads this before they leave, please no confrontations over a game...that would ruin my day....

remember to have your xboxes updated with the newest map packs or have the ODST multiplayer disk.

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
darkwraith is the destroyer of kittenzz!!