Author Topic: Coweta ~ Guitar Hero 5 Tourny 9/17 5pm-11pm 9/18 11am-8pm  (Read 1984 times)

Offline alinaire

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Coweta ~ Guitar Hero 5 Tourny 9/17 5pm-11pm 9/18 11am-8pm
« on: September 17, 2010, 09:03:18 am »
We are having a Guitar Hero 5 Contest to benefit the Disabled American Veterans. It's Friday September 17, 5pm-11pm and Saturday September 18th from 11am - 8pm at the D.A.V. building in downtown Coweta ( 216 South Broadway, Coweta).

Its our local fall festival so just look for out building in front of the black octopus looking ride:P

It's $5 to enter. Brackets are Medium, Hard, and Expert. Trophies will be awarded for top three in each bracket. $100 cash prize to overall winner with other prizes for various places. Do not have to be present to claim prize/trophy, so just come on down and get your score on the board!

Food, games and fun come down and prove your guitar hero worth!

questions? email [email protected] or call (918) 729-0006.

Thanks

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
Re: Coweta ~ Guitar Hero 5 Tourny 9/17 5pm-11pm 9/18 11am-8pm
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 12:24:12 pm »
Glad to see you guys posted this. As a resident of Coweta I saw this last year at the Fall Festival and felt bad that we weren't able to promote it. Good to see you guys found us, unfortunately I wasn't able to speak to the event coordinator last year.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Coweta ~ Guitar Hero 5 Tourny 9/17 5pm-11pm 9/18 11am-8pm
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 05:02:47 pm »
Glad to see you guys posted this. As a resident of Coweta I saw this last year at the Fall Festival and felt bad that we weren't able to promote it. Good to see you guys found us, unfortunately I wasn't able to speak to the event coordinator last year.

Yea, it's a shame to have this go up with such short notice!  Please, remember our site next time you have a gaming related event happening - gamers don't always get to this site daily, and if they aren't tech savvy with a RSS feed or just hit "Notify" on this forum and keep up on their emails?  They won't get a chance to see something like this!  A few weeks out is usually best rule of thumb at least :)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!