Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
Tabletop & CCG Gamers / New to Tulsa gaming
« Last post by elPadre on February 19, 2013, 11:01:09 pm »
Hello!  I've been looking for people around that might have room for another person or two for just about anything.  I've played a lot of stuff out there, DnD 2nd, 3rd, 3.5 and 4th, Shadowrun, vampire, conspiracy X, and several others.  I was also at one point an RPGA Living DnD GM (Though I haven't done that since they switched to 4th ed.  I'm not sure if my GM membership is still good).  I also play a lot of board games (Settlers, Arkham horror, space alert, dominion, and Pueto Rico to name a few). 

I moved to town about a year ago, and have only managed to get my fiancee's family to move from from skip-bo to Flux in that time.  I've been missing my gaming group and would appreciate the chance to find a new one here.  PM me or reply here.
Fighting Gamers / I'm going to be in town Mar 5th - Mar 9th
« Last post by Michael Jackson on February 19, 2013, 10:05:06 pm »
I'm going to be in town from the 5th (Tue) to the 9th (Sat) so let's do something exciting!

Do you still do anything at your place SizAIF?
Local Players General / Re: League play or general xbox Black Ops 2 players.
« Last post by Easily_Doubted on February 14, 2013, 03:34:53 pm »
Kazi had you added before and you deleted me. Add me again.

Fast Recovery
General Chat / Oklahoma Game Developers Meetup
« Last post by GoldFire on February 13, 2013, 02:57:37 pm »
We are organizing a new monthly meetup for anyone that is interested in game development in the state of Oklahoma. Our first meeting will be in late March in downtown Oklahoma City. We've got a location, but we are still working out a date/time (if there are days of the week or times that work best for you, we'd appreciate knowing that).

Join the group at: http://okgd.org
Fighting Gamers / Re: Fighting Gamers
« Last post by Animefreak6969 on February 13, 2013, 06:21:46 am »
World of Fighters Facebook Group Tulsa's main way of talking.
Most of us play Marvel, some others play SF4. None of us touch SFxT anymore and i don't know where the MK heads are at anymore.

I myself am on those anime games, Persona 4, Blazblue, Guilty Gear... a little, Arcana Heart 3 if you want lol.

A lot of use also dabble in KoF13 but not seriously here in Tulsa.

I'm also a Soul Calibur guy, dabble in Tekken Tag 2
First Person Shooters / Re: Need Good Ok Kids
« Last post by Timmy Skorcher on February 12, 2013, 10:15:55 pm »
going to have a free agents section soon.
« Last post by Affrican on February 12, 2013, 02:57:27 pm »
Hit me up GB:DreGoesBoom or on Twitter:DreGoesBoom. I live in lawton and played in the LoL tourney every time and i won the very first one, but my teammates never took it serious after that. I went to Dallas for halo 4 and placed top 32. For the mw3 tourney i was on the team that smacked the the OK gamers team. but like i said i pretty much the best in lawton besides maybe one other player who use to be on my team.
« Last post by Hoovey on February 12, 2013, 12:52:33 pm »
I'm a platinum 50 and I'm a 3k gb rank. But I'm starting to play variant to travel out and go to events.
GT: H00vey
First Person Shooters / Re: Black Ops II 4v4
« Last post by Hatchy on February 12, 2013, 11:11:26 am »
Rank gold? I don't play cod very much but I'm in platinum. Anyway me and famous are looking for people hit us up. Gt is Hatchy Danglez
« Last post by Hatchy on February 12, 2013, 11:00:27 am »
Famous and I need 2. U can join us
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10