Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
First Person Shooters / Re: Black Ops II 4v4
« Last post by Timmy Skorcher on February 05, 2013, 04:36:18 pm »
Local Players General / League play or general xbox Black Ops 2 players.
« Last post by KaziizfeaR on February 05, 2013, 01:19:09 pm »
Dustin and I are looking for 1 to 2 teammates that are familiar with league and mlg variant settings. Serious players ONLY. Unfortunately some OK gamers that we use to play with hardly play Black ops 2. It would be nice to have some game nerds from around here that can help us out. Like i said serious only. As in if you have played league; i want nothing below Gold division and at least ....AT LEAST a 1.75 k/d we also want a PUB star. Now if you dont meet the requirements then you can still add me. I'm trying to get to know the Oklahoma call of duty players more. Thanks.     

GT: Kazi iz FeaR

First Person Shooters / Re: Black Ops II 4v4
« Last post by KaziizfeaR on February 05, 2013, 12:45:03 pm »
haha no way you was invited to Optic when your team is only in gold...
Fighting Gamers / Re: Looking to Unite the Fighting Gamers of Oklahoma
« Last post by X_A on February 01, 2013, 04:17:42 am »

MK is definitely trying to make a come back - you should make sure to check out and join some of the various groups:   www.okgamers.com/groups

X A

Tabletop & CCG Gamers / Ragnarok Gaming Group @ Little Shoppe in OKC
« Last post by Paradox on January 31, 2013, 10:16:17 pm »
If you are in OKC and want to get into some board and card game our group plays a good selection of games. We are also all willing to try something new if you and your friends have something in mind. If you live near Little Shoppe feel free to join the group as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338142582969488/
Fighting Gamers / Fighting Gamers
« Last post by Neo Cristo on January 29, 2013, 06:45:17 pm »
Anyone know of a location, in Tulsa or the surrounding area that a group of fighting gamers can practice or play at? I have The King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (all on PS3) that I can bring. If anyone has any other games for variety such as Perona 4, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Blazblue, Guilty Gear and even Playstation All Stars Battle Royale or any other fighting games for that matter to bring would be great! I really don't know how this works but if anyone is able to get this message to facebook.com that would be helpful as well. Look forward to having fun and playing any gamers out there.
« Last post by Neo Cristo on January 29, 2013, 03:18:36 pm »
Anyone know of a location, in Tulsa or the surrounding area that a group of fighting gamers can practice or play at? I have The King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (all on PS3) that I can bring. If anyone has any other games for variety such as Perona 4, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Blazblue, Guilty Gear and even Playstation All Stars Battle Royale or any other fighting games for that matter to bring would be great! I really don't know how this works but if anyone is able to get this message to facebook.com that would be helpful as well. Look forward to having fun and playing any gamers out there.
General Chat / Re: OKC Game Studio's new game on Kickstarter!
« Last post by GoldFire on January 28, 2013, 09:25:46 pm »
Thanks so much for the support!
« Last post by Animefreak6969 on January 28, 2013, 08:08:08 pm »
Fighting games be fun. However a lot of Tulsa use facebook for their stuff. While OKC i know likes those SRK forums lol.

It's why it takes a bit to get comments on here.
« Last post by Neo Cristo on January 28, 2013, 02:14:29 pm »
That sounds awesome. Does anyone know if there is something similar happening in Tulsa and the surrounding areas?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10