Author Topic: All night unlimited play TONIGHT at Gamerz Paradize  (Read 2116 times)

GamerzParadize in Edmond

All night unlimited play TONIGHT at Gamerz Paradize
« on: October 24, 2008, 06:30:23 pm »
Sorry for posting at the last minute, it has just been a busy busy week. Thank you to every one that came out and participated at the first "lock-in", it was great to meet you all! Well, we are doing it again! Tonight, from 10pm to 8am, unlimited play, all of the games, all of the systems, any size TV, one  price, if you say you are with OKGamers it is $30 and if not . . . sucks to be you. So put your big girl panties on and come out and play!
Also you get a free nachos and a drink!

Here is a list of the games you can play including RockBand2! Cant wait to get the equpment as well!

PS3
Uncharted (Drakes Fortune) -Resistance Fall of Man -Virtua Fighters -Indiana Jones (Lego’s) -Ratchet and Clank Future-Madden 09-Madden 08-Madden 07-RockBand -Motor Storm-Metal Gear Solid -Def Jam Icon-Full Auto 2-Burnout Paradise-Ultimate Alliance (XMen) -COD4-COD3 -NBA 07-Street Homecourt -Transformers -Civilization Revolution -NCAA Football 09-NCAA Football 08 -Tiger Woods 07 -Ninja Gaiden-Virtual Tennis 3-F.E.A.R. First Encounter-Rainbow Six Vegas-MLB 07 THE SHOW -NASCAR 08 -2K All Pro Football -The Bigs –Assassins Creed -The Club (mafia) -PGA Tour Tiger 08-The Darkness-Harry Potter
Bourne Conspiracy-Ghost recon -Skate -Grand Theft Auto 4-Grind -Kane and Lynch-MLB 2K7-NBA 08 -Fight Night Round-Splinter Cell Double Agent-WWE SMACKDOWN RAW-Facebreaker—Mercenaries 2—Dark Sector—Conflict Denied Opps—Devil May Cry -Brothers in Arms-Star Wars Force Unleashed

XBOX 360
COD4-ROCKBAND 2-Civilization Revolution –GRID (CAR RACING) -Halo 3 –Madden 09 –Madden 08 -TopSpin 3 (Tennis) -Indiana Jones Legos–Skate (skateboard) -The Bourne Conspiracy –NCAA Football 09 –NCAA Football 08 -Need for Speed Prostreet-Burnout Paradise—Monster Madness—Arcade–(bejeweled, feeding frenzy, zuma)-Spiderman 3 –KungFu Panda—F.E.A.R. Files—Nascar 08—The Darkness-Forza 2 MotorSport—The Bigs—Nascar 09 Fantastic 4-Rise of Silver Surfer—Rockband—Grand Theft Auto 4—Virtual Tennis 3-Monster Jam  -Star Wars Legos II -Cars (from the kids movie Cars)-All Pro Football 2008—Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08–Tony Hawks Proving Ground-Tony Hawks Project

Wii
Ratatouille –Boom Blox –Super  Mario Galaxy—Incredible Hulk -The Legend of Zelda  - Sonic (zero gravity)-Rock Band  - AMF Bowling Pinbusters -Rayman-Raving Rabbids  - Summer Sports –Paradise Islands  -Sonic and The Secret Rings  - Mario Kart  -Wall-E -Madden 09 All Play —Madden 08 -Wii Sports -Tony Hawks Proving Ground-Super Smash Brothers Brawl–Mario Strikers Charged—Mario Party—Nitro B

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
Re: All night unlimited play TONIGHT at Gamerz Paradize
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:34:19 pm »
Dude i probably could have gone to this if I could have goten on my computer yesterday.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:12:50 pm »
Dude i probably could have gone to this if I could have goten on my computer yesterday.

I wish I could've gone, but sadly, my mom didn't get off work until 7:30, and it's way to far away for her to want to drive. :(
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Tha_Prof3ssor

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 12:29:52 am »
My best friend told me about the last one but I didn't have much information so I didn't go... you guys have a website right? If so can you guys give it to me and when is the next one starting?

King_Gt

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 11:01:31 pm »
The next one is this friday, and the site is Gamerzp.com

GamerzParadize in Edmond

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 10:14:08 pm »
Thank you and yes that is right, this Firday, Halloween night we are  having an all nighter with unlimited play and we are hosting a Maddeon 09 tourney and the prize is an XBOX 360 Pro! We are also going to have a Rockband 2 concert but it will be for bragging rights only.
if you need more info please feel free to email me at [email protected]

thanks! Stefani
www.gamerzp.com