Author Topic: world domination  (Read 14519 times)

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: sysyphus300021
Re: world domination
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2011, 10:42:02 am »
As I thought I really got under your skin. You are that kid that would get picked on because you let people get to you so easily. Sorry that you are uneducated and got owned in your thread. Get over it or we can meet for a beer and talk sometime. You need to let things go. Ill bet you do like everyone else and talk ♥♥♥♥ online. Have fun with that. It does not make you cool or make up for the times you got your ♥♥♥ kicked at school.

I also see this as the beginning of what happens to all oklahoma online communities. It starts out with relax nice people. It thens starts to get people like you who just get mad and try to show how big their epenis is. If communities had monthly meet ups then this stuff would not happen. We can't see each other so who cares let all just be assholes. Im not going to be apart of it. Not going to reply to you. Just going to talk to people who are not trying to have a pissing match.

I would love to have meet ups if people are ever willing. Do not have to play games. We can meet up at a diner just to get to know everyone. I have done this with other communities and it helps a lot.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:55:58 am by Sysyphus300021 »

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2011, 11:56:33 am »
we can meet for a beer
ok let's do it, then i'll have you arrested for supplying to a minor, I'm only 14 years old. u dumbo.

i didn't read anything else in ur post. it was too long.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: sysyphus300021
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 12:31:56 pm »
Again we have not met so how would I know your age? Meeting up for a beer is a way for adults to meet and talk about issues. I assumed you were young because of you behavior. I would never give a minor beer. You are just proving my point over and over again with your post. Please go somewhere else to start fights. This is a community for gamers. Im sure there is a UFC forum out there.

O and your profile says you are 20. So you just lie all the time?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:35:47 pm by Sysyphus300021 »

Offline Paradox

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2011, 01:02:06 pm »
One of ya be the bigger man and just LET IT GO!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2011, 04:15:49 pm »
Again we have not met so how would I know your age? Meeting up for a beer is a way for adults to meet and talk about issues. I assumed you were young because of you behavior. I would never give a minor beer. You are just proving my point over and over again with your post. Please go somewhere else to start fights. This is a community for gamers. Im sure there is a UFC forum out there.

O and your profile says you are 20. So you just lie all the time?
and my drivers license says I'm 48. take you pick on which one you wanna believe.

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2011, 04:18:01 pm »
One of ya be the bigger man and just LET IT GO!
wanna help me in my world domination plan?

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 02:24:41 am »
I'm down. I have a bungie cord, level 35 in MLG on halo 3, and a bag of string cheese.
Elmooo

Offline Suit and Tie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • www.iamSuitandTie.com
  • XBL ID: Suit vs Tie
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 05:09:19 am »

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2011, 09:55:55 am »
I'm down. I have a bungie cord, level 35 in MLG on halo 3, and a bag of string cheese.
check your. PM's. ill give u my address so we can meet up.bring the bungie cord and bag of string cheese. not sure we'll need the halo 3, but u can bring it just in case if u want.

Offline SteeeeeeL

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 01:54:16 pm »
HAVE ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD FOR DAAAAAAAYS!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2011, 01:05:13 am »
still looking for 2-7 more people

Offline 23rd_letter_assasin

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Tracy_UNO
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2011, 04:32:23 pm »
i only have one skill....... being SUPER average. i could blend in anywhere. that has to be useful.
i guess a gif of Quan Chi's beat down fatality would be against site rules. so picture me standing over you with a mannequin leg waiting for you to look over your shoulder.....

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2011, 06:49:52 pm »
are you 6 foot 6 inches tall?

Offline 23rd_letter_assasin

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Tracy_UNO
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 11:09:17 pm »
sorry. i'm a little person with a slick rick eye patch, an old school gumby haircut, indianna jones satchel wearing toe sandals with 8 fingers and mistletoe tattoo on my lower abs. 
i guess a gif of Quan Chi's beat down fatality would be against site rules. so picture me standing over you with a mannequin leg waiting for you to look over your shoulder.....

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 12:24:35 am »
then gfto