Author Topic: Del City - Bulletcatcher's Lan Party - (27-28 Oct, 2007)  (Read 3973 times)

Offline sirodesto

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Del City - Bulletcatcher's Lan Party - (27-28 Oct, 2007)
« on: October 05, 2007, 09:03:56 pm »
Once Again
2007 Oct 27-28
Sat 5pm until Sun 4am
3505 Ridglea Ct
Del City, Ok 73115
cell 405-408-8854
cell 682-472-4562

Pc Players Bring:
Pc, Monitor, surge protector, headphones, cat5 cable and cash.

Console players Bring:
TV, surge protector, console system, cash.

Pc games:
Counter-Strike Source, Call of Duty 2, Supreme Commander, Command & Conquer 3, Defcon
Quake (original),Unreal 2004, Serious Sam:secound encounter.

Console Games:
Mario Kart 64
Street Fighter (any version)
Mortail combat (any version)
Halo 3

Tournements: 5 Dollars buys in, winner takes all
Halo 3
Counter-Strike Source

slipknot0129

Re: Del City - Bulletcatcher's Lan Party - (27-28 Oct, 2007)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 10:45:29 am »
i think im coming to it how many people will be there?

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 01:27:16 pm »

w00t!  Lan gamers!  I swear, I've been looking for a year, and haven't found ANY active computer gamers, glad to hear you guys are having this!

Welcome to the site, and please take a minute to hit up my signature link to let us know how you found us!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Drix

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:24:28 pm »
2 day LAN?  seriously?  If so, good. but I would like some more details as to facility (mostly wondering if I need to bring my own chair, and how many the location will be able to support.)

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 05:39:29 pm »
halo 3..is is teams or what

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 11:33:57 pm »
the lan is inside of a house....usually there are at least 15 or more ppl there playing.....there are already like 5 computers if you dont have one of your own. About the halo 3, the rules and gametypes are up to all the ppl playing. It is technically a 2 day lan because we play all night till the next morning.(You dont have to stay the whole time obviously) usually from around 6 on saturday to around 4 in the morning the next day...once again you can leave whenever you feel like so please stop with the complaints. Alcohol is present to go along with all the long hours of lanning. So pretty much if youre not mature/parents wont let you stay out late then just come play for a couple of hours and just have a good time. Also you can bring whatever game system you choose since many ppl like playing other things besides halo and computer games! Gears of War....much?
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

chibit89

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:30 am »
for the CS:source tourney, what are rules and teams? 

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 11:05:56 am »
like i said earlier...the rules for the games are whatever EVERYONE agrees on....we are here to have fun....this isnt the wcvg... but neways the teams will probably be 4v4 depending on how many ppl want to actually play
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline sirodesto

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 09:35:18 pm »
sorry for not replying right away been busy with work and calc 3 test coming.

Halo 3 will be as HyPn07iC said, based on the people playing.  But I do recommend that you bring a tv as alot of people have told me they dont want to share.  I have 2x 27" tvs and 1x 20" tv.  I 16 chairs on hand but if you don't to site on a lawn chair then bring your own chair.  I do have a full size couch and love seat that i use for the console games.

Counter-strike source tourneyment will be based on the number of poeple that play.  So far there will be teams of 3-4.  We have a cal team that plays on the open cal circuit.  So if you want it to be as official as one of those matches, I can set it up that way.

I have a 24port 10/100 switch with some extra cat5 cable.  But please do bring your own cable.  As for those that want to play wirelessly I have a wireless G router but be prepaired to be on the slow end of the network becuase your are playing 10 times slower then the wired network.

Offline sirodesto

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 06:33:42 pm »
Halo 3 Tournament
     Last Man Standing (5$ Entry Fee per Player) winner takes all
     Maps: TBA
     4 Man Teams Capture the flag (5$ Entry Fee per Player) winning team takes all
     Maps: TBA
Counter-Strike Source Tourneyment
     4-5 Man Teams (5$ Entry Fee per Player) winning team takes all
     Map: Dust 2, Inferno, Train

What to bring:
       Halo 3: Xbox360, controller, Money and Tv, Cat5 Cable (I have 4 nonHDtv's that you can use but please calls to reserve one)

Counter-Strike Source: Pc, Monitor, surge protector, Headphones, Money, Headphones, Cat5 Cable.
                              (Yes I said headphones twice, becuase they are that important)

I will Provide Table, Chairs, Power, some tv's (please call to reserve), 24port 10/100 switch and Cat5 Cable
There Will be some free snack food, but drinks will be 50 cents and byob.  I will be checking ID's, anyone caught drinking underage will be kicked out of my house and your parents will have to pick you up (You can pick up your car the next day).  Last but not least all cheaters will forfeit automatically and lose their 5$ entry fee.

Other than that, have fun!  Free play will be from 5-7pm, tournament begins after 7.