Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125828 times)

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #495 on: May 30, 2010, 12:51:14 am »
lol i had more kills and more assist, so how am i bad? Stop sucking his balls and get a life.
Lol. Jorsky. Dude you got raped most of the time. I quit coaching you guys cause you were bad to watch. You rushed by yourself, yelled at Kaddy when you beat him down. I never saw you out br him at all. You just yelled when you beat him down. Now Dreamzy poo played a lot different then he has in the past. Didnt chase the snipe at all. Like on that Guardian ball game. I said two gay jump and you run at them thinking you can out br both of them and it was Marcus and Wallshot. You serious bro? Have fun at Columbus.

yea thanks for that by the way.    Been a lot better if we didn't have the screaming in our ears.
Lol dude i wasnt trying to scream in your ears. I was trying to say it into your mic. But there was no point in coaching cause you guys didnt play as a team at the end. If you guys would you guys could of beat kaddys team. Kaddy once again got carried.

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 30, 2010, 12:52:02 am »
lol i had more kills and more assist, so how am i bad? Stop sucking his balls and get a life.
Lol. Jorsky. Dude you got raped most of the time. I quit coaching you guys cause you were bad to watch. You rushed by yourself, yelled at Kaddy when you beat him down. I never saw you out br him at all. You just yelled when you beat him down. Now Dreamzy poo played a lot different then he has in the past. Didnt chase the snipe at all. Like on that Guardian ball game. I said two gay jump and you run at them thinking you can out br both of them and it was Marcus and Wallshot. You serious bro? Have fun at Columbus.

yea thanks for that by the way.    Been a lot better if we didn't have the screaming in our ears.
Lol dude i wasnt trying to scream in your ears. I was trying to say it into your mic. But there was no point in coaching cause you guys didnt play as a team at the end. If you guys would you guys could of beat kaddys team. Kaddy once again got carried.
He was talking about jorsky screaming

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 30, 2010, 12:53:31 am »
Go to the next tournament and say it to my face roye.NTGA has teams wil points and top 12 player.I promise you would get raped there. I didn't and all you guys say i did the worst when i was doing the best.I went -1 on Gaurdain ball will most ball time.While u go -9.Go to a event and get raped.I been to two events.LBR4 and LBR5 while losing to POWER and BIGGS team. lol keep talking trash, i will not be getting on these forums again until i find out about the next event.Then i will go to that 1 and rape.This is the LAST TIME EVER I WILL POST ON HERE AND I AM BLOCKING THIS SITE ON MY COMPUTER, so keep talking. Also Yeaboii, i had to tell them to push in together or else we would of got raped.
Lol Jorsky. You didnt say anything to my face bro. Your a chump who just hides behind his daddy and the internet. O noooo hes gonna block this site. Thats cool. Why dont you just not click on the site ever again. Gottem

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 30, 2010, 12:55:59 am »
My thoughts on the tourny>>>>>>>>>

It was fun, i wish it was a little bigger. To jorsky i didn't think you played bad, you just made a few mistakes but none of us played perfect. Yes it was extremely loud and i could barely hear but it happens. NOt taking sides but everyone should stop the hate on jorsky. To jorsky; you wouldnt have so much hate if you trash talk but i know you mean all good.

Danny, thanks i suppose, ya i think i have changed alot its just to bad i didnt play to my potential.

Cant wait for the next one.

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 30, 2010, 12:56:05 am »

yea I could explain it better bit roye is using my laptop like a homo.  Yea I was talking about jorsky.

O ok lol. Well no offense but i fell on the ground laughing when i heard you guys picked up Jorsky.

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 30, 2010, 12:57:11 am »
My thoughts on the tourny>>>>>>>>>

It was fun, i wish it was a little bigger. To jorsky i didn't think you played bad, you just made a few mistakes but none of us played perfect. Yes it was extremely loud and i could barely hear but it happens. NOt taking sides but everyone should stop the hate on jorsky. To jorsky; you wouldnt have so much hate if you trash talk but i know you mean all good.

Danny, thanks i suppose, ya i think i have changed alot its just to bad i didnt play to my potential.

Cant wait for the next one.
Dreamz you know i love you. Will you please have my babies?

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 30, 2010, 12:58:39 am »
But yes jorsky you were loud, made it extremely hard to communicate  :-\

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 30, 2010, 12:59:17 am »
For the love of god you stuttering stanley, you are in no way better than Roye at this game. And did you say you have a player that's top 12 on your team or there's a single player at the tournament who's top 12? Because for the life of me I cannot decipher what in the world you are saying. Top 12? Is 12 your lucky number? Seems like a random number to me. Are you sure he's not top 11?

With much love,
AMP

Yes, I am too lazy to sign out Chad and sign into my account, that's how we do up in T-town,

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 30, 2010, 12:59:58 am »
roye i love you

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 30, 2010, 01:00:47 am »

Offline Pur3

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 30, 2010, 01:02:00 am »
Ps.   Pizza shuttle cinnamon break.   Ftw

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 30, 2010, 01:02:31 am »
Ps.   Pizza shuttle cinnamon break.   Ftw
Lol I just ate some.

Offline YeaBo0i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 30, 2010, 01:02:58 am »
You better ♥♥♥♥♥ love me jared.
www.justin.tv/yeabo0i
Going to be streaming just about everynight from now on with the team, so check it out or follow me if you're bored ;)

Offline zKorrupt75

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 30, 2010, 01:04:01 am »
You better ♥♥♥♥♥ love me jared.
LOL