Author Topic: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat  (Read 224192 times)

Sharingan_Nigtmare

Re: Get to know your OKgamers - First posts and New Chat
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2008, 10:57:27 pm »
oh.. guess i didnt.. though i posted a thread with my location anyway though... anywho... im in lawton ^^

IceKatana X

« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2008, 09:07:40 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm from Tulsa I'm usually chillin on XBL playing Halo 3 and I'm 14.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2008, 09:22:57 am »
Welcome to this fine dining experience. Very cool name, sounds like something out of Morrowind or Oblivion.

merlinGLX

« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2008, 09:14:42 am »
Hey - I'm James from Ardmore, 25. I'm on xbl a lot, a lot more if work wouldn't get in the way. :) at any rate, right now, I'm liking...r6v2, halo3 and burnout paradise.

Glad to see a place like this for people like us.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2008, 09:16:07 am »
awesome welcome to the forums man im sure youll find a lot of other halo players on here for sure.

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2008, 12:37:47 pm »
yo..

SteeeLXiZXBaCk

new gt...

KevinM1278

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2008, 12:04:33 pm »
Hi my name's Kevin.  I'm 29 and I live in Midwest City.  My favorite type of games are RPGs and FPS.  I used to love fighting games such as Street Fighter and MK, but the quality of them have gone downhill lately.  I mainly play Halo 3 and Lost Odyssey on my XBOX 360.  I'm thinking about buying COD4 because I liked it when I rented.  The only thing I don't like about that game is not having the ability to use vehicles, which is my favorite thing to do when playing Halo.  Well anyways, that's enough about me.  If any of you wanna add me on LIVE, my gamertag is KevinM1278.  Lata.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #142 on: April 24, 2008, 09:43:49 am »
Welcome to the site. There are plenty interested in Halo, so you should be able to find a game pretty easy :P

DeputyMoniker

« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2008, 09:49:45 am »
Games your interested in: Mostly the old stuff. I'm a gamer first but I do enjoy collecting. What I dig most about collecting is when I get that when I get a hankering to play an old game...I usually have it.

Your various webstuff: All private stuff. Nothing big.

If you have a established handle or title, what's up with that?: Deputy="second." Moniker="name." Get it? My avatar is Robert Deniro as Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver shortly before he starts killing pimps.

erebus_OG

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2008, 05:28:50 pm »
Hello Everyone,

29, and I like a little bit of everything, but I'm mostly into rpgs, especially the megaten series.  Hope to play against some of you soon.  Fighting games and Guitar Hero I know, but not so much halo, or xbox for that matter.   

unholyk001 aid

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2008, 06:40:11 pm »
since i havent said how I found OKgamers, ill say now.

I was lookin on google about local tournaments in the norman/OKC area and this was one of the choices.

Haiduong

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2008, 02:00:49 pm »
Sup all, this is Peter; I'm HaiduongRiceMan on the Shoryuken.com forums, and you can obviously find me in the Oklahoma thread on SRK.

Although it required a "wake-up" post of sorts from X_A, I'm finally here to say what's up and also give an open invite to all Street Fighter players.

There's a small group of us that usually gather to play in the Norman area all types of Street Fighter games.  The main ones are Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Third Strike, but some also play Guilty Gear, CvS2, and of course Smash Bros.  Obviously though, we'd like more people to play, so if you're interested in Street Fighter or any type of fighter, head on over to the SRK forums and post up in the Oklahoma thread.

I'll be checking these forums regularly, but thanks to X_A for finally convincing me to post here  ;D

Thanks all!

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2008, 02:24:53 am »
Sup all, this is Peter; I'm HaiduongRiceMan on the Shoryuken.com forums, and you can obviously find me in the Oklahoma thread on SRK.

Although it required a "wake-up" post of sorts from X_A, I'm finally here to say what's up and also give an open invite to all Street Fighter players.

Welcome to the site.  Glad to know someone at least cared enough to think about that :)  One thread you might revive -

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=5.0

Especially with the SF4 hype, there has to be a re-loving coming soon.  I'd like to hope OKgamers could help harness that.

Also - Jared has posted some on this site, is he still around Tulsa?  A few can really make things move if they try. 

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

KubeDawg

« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2008, 05:56:10 pm »
Hello everyone, my name is Chris, and I'm a Gamer.

I think I've met some of you, I know I've met Saif on more than one occasion, got schooled at some SSB a long ♥♥♥ time ago, and I just found these forums.

Just wanted to see if there were any other nerds in Tulsa besides myself. Lookin forward to coming to a few events/LANS soon.

As far as games go, I'm a big FPS fan, but due to my banana hands, I cannot play console shooters very well..... Stupid thumbsticks.

I mainly stick to Counter Strike and Fortress Forever(Better than Team Fortress 2 btw), and my console of choice is my PC.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:58:20 pm by KubeDawg »

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2008, 12:49:36 am »
since i havent said how I found OKgamers, ill say now.

I was lookin on google about local tournaments in the norman/OKC area and this was one of the choices.

I don't think I really said how I found it either. :D

I found the site when I was on Scorehero, looking for tournaments in Oklahoma. Luckilly, I found something about one in Tulsa, in which I nearly cried when I found out that the tourney was supposedly 'over' already, only to find it was post-poned. Pretty much, I learned about OKGamers through that tournament. :D

Edit: Wow... Either this topic doesn't get many posts, or I kill chats.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 06:57:20 am by makosira »
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O