Author Topic: Looking for more monthly tournyments!! Sf4 and more  (Read 1622 times)

Offline DragonsfistIV

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Dragonsfist IV
Looking for more monthly tournyments!! Sf4 and more
« on: May 27, 2011, 06:59:08 pm »
 ;D we need someone to host more cheap monthly tournyments for street fighter 4 and other fitter games. I would love to do a few nights a month personally. But let's get some at least monthly.
I would blow ten bucks a night multiple times a month. Or for us semi casual players, a multiple game night 5 bucks a game on nights where the tournies are shorter, I would stick around for kore than one game.
I would show up even more reliably if the prize were cash lol. Even if it's only 20 bucks. I'd be hooked

I know alien games in jenks might. Be trying o do weeklies.
I'm going next Tuesday if they are. 
I just want to get the word out to get some friendly nights going!!
And to let others know that there are people that are interested!

Leave a comment and let us know how many times a month you would want to play.
Street Fighter IV.
World of Warcraft.
I've been creating MOD Content since WolfED.exe and DoomED.exe.  Love to learn Maya and Zbrush also.

Offline DragonsfistIV

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for more monthly tournyments!! Sf4 and more
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 07:01:37 pm »
I really wanted to put this in the tourny section, but I figured the a rally thread would be moved to general anyhow.  Feel free to move it to tourny section if need.
Street Fighter IV.
World of Warcraft.
I've been creating MOD Content since WolfED.exe and DoomED.exe.  Love to learn Maya and Zbrush also.

Offline FLIP17

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • THIS IS SWAAAAAGTASTIC
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Flip17
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 07:38:34 pm »
I'm glad that you're so enthusiastic man...

I know you've been playing Vanilla... you need to get a hold of AE when it strikes man... it's a month away... also... A 360 set-up is the way to go... All you'd need is the consol. copy of the game and a VGA cable to hook it to your computer monitor...

May I ask your main???

Offline DragonsfistIV

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:16:18 pm »
Oh yea, I'll be preordering AE soon. I wish I had the cash to blow on a fightstick and a console. Maybe over the summer. 
My main has been Ken since sf2. Ken guile and Dhalsam.
Everyone always said Ryu was better, so I had to go with Ken, and it just stuck.
Now that Ken might have a bit of a lead in :Ae, I've heard, I Might fineally start picking Ryu when I'm bored.  Starting to like akuma alot.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 09:29:21 pm by DragonsfistIV »
Street Fighter IV.
World of Warcraft.