Author Topic: Bartlesville - TCTC LAN Party, Do You Like Video Games? (HR, COD, GH) - 10/16/10  (Read 5908 times)

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: erocitnam993
Do you like video games?  Do you like good food?  Do you like people?  Do you like to play video games with other people while eating good food?!? 

Yes?

Then perhaps you should attend the TCTC LAN Party at Tri County Technology Center on October 16th starting at 12:00pm.  This party lasts until 12:00am!  That's 12 hours of free form gaming, tournaments, and general fun and hanging out!  There will be tournaments for Halo, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, and many others.  Prizes will be given to the winners, so come to our LAN party!  The cost is $10 per person.  Bring a friend or two!

If you have any suggestions to make this LAN Party better for the gamers let us know so we can change for you gamers and keep you posted of the latest changes!

We will now have a software station where you can bring your computer and for five bucks have new antivuris and anti spyware ran on your computer. If you have a windows xp, vista, or 7 operating system we can also recover your account passwords. If you went to geek squad you would get charged over 120 dollars to do this and we are doing it for 5 dollars to help support our non profit organization!

UPDATE: In accordance the committee that is running this whole thing also wants to let everyone know that we intend on having many different games there so just cause our head doesn't say anything about tekken or madden that doesn't mean there won't be people that want to play those games. We want all gamers of any type to show up if that is bored gamers, card gamers, or video gamers of any genra....oh and by the way we are thinking of having a spot for the LARPing community of bville to do it as a tournament....now for those of you that don't know there is a group of people in bville that meat up every wensday and friday and larp at sooner park....so want a place for them to show off their skills.....Oh and Update the fine Gental man that runs Bvillian's game store has offered up some prizes for the tournaments....he is giving us gift cards to use for prizes so you can go to his store and get games, This man is very generous and we are pleased and wish to thank him for doing this...I have been going to that store for a while now and he is an honest man and if your game doesn't work he will clean it and get your game working for you His store is a great one to shop at so everyone check out Bvillian's game store while you are all in town. The address is  3713 E Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74006!

Update: There is going to be one big tournament that will hold the following as a prize for the winner....Half of the money put into the tournament which means if there are 10 people in the tournament you get 25 dollars. you get your money for entering the lan party and your money for entering the tourney reimbursed and you get a free meal from our station!  8) thought yalls would like this news  :D
MAP:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=Tri+County+Technology+Center&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Tri+County+Technology+Center&hnear=Tulsa,+OK+74135&hl=en&view=map&cid=6337919152276678087&ved=0CG8QpQY&ei=w1GkTK-TKaTCyQSNh_nfAQ&z=16&iwloc=A
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:12:32 pm by tctcdakota2 »
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Like Video Games?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:26:55 pm »
Bartlesville...  :(

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

Hey-  welcome to the site!  Please do make sure to read up on our "Read Me First" thread if you've got a future event that you need to post - as we ask for some basic title formatting for anything posted in this particular forum; I went ahead and took care of that for you!

Sounds great!  Gamers always want the details, so if you know what versions of games, prizes, etc - you might want to post that as well!   Hope we help you get some awesome attendance!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
Thanks for the warm welcome and for fixing my mess ups. The tournaments will be via pot luck so the more people in the tournament the more the money is you get. There will defiantly be a Halo Tournament and any others that a group of people might want we are hoping for a big turnout and we know that halo will be the most popular but i don't what other games might be possible tournaments. So our plan is to adapt to what tournaments the gamers want. If you guys have anymore questions just let me know and i will answer them for you.
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
We have added a computer software update station to our party where you can pay 5 dollars to have new antivirus and anti spyware installed and ran to help protect your computer as well as password recovery for windows operating systems! So now you can show up and have your computer fixed while your playing a round of halo or tekken!   ;D
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
lol tied poll, this shizz is serious now

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
Yep and if anyone has any suggestions let us know so we can make this LAN Party more enjoyable for the people!!!!
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
This is the flier if you guys want to post it anywhere to help us out!
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge

Offline The Captain

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
tekken you say......?

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
Tekken, Call of Duty, Halo, Super Smash Bros...You name it that game will probably be there and if enough people want to we will even have a tournament for that said game!  :)
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge

Offline The Captain

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
is there people who play tekken in bville anymore i thought i was the only one still left....

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
is there people who play tekken in bville anymore i thought i was the only one still left....

I still come up from time to time to make it look good.  ;)
"ODLei"

Offline The Captain

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile

I still come up from time to time to make it look good.  ;)

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
LOL @ this ^^^
"ODLei"

Offline tctcdakota2

• Business Owner
  • learned the ropes
  • Breath Life
    • View Profile
Yeah people still play tekken it is just that most the people are more for the popular games fallout, cod, halo, fable, and stuff like that.....And to be honest with this LAN Party we plan on bringing many games back and making it just as cool to play video games as it is to play football....which speaking of is there anyone wanting there to be sports games like Madden NHL NBA or street racing games?

Also......In accordance the committee that is running this whole thing also wants to let everyone know that we intend on having many different games there so just cause our head doesn't say anything about tekken or madden that doesn't mean there won't be people that want to play those games. We want all gamers of any type to show up if that is bored gamers, card gamers, or video gamers of any genra....oh and by the way we are thinking of having a spot for the LARPing community of bville to do it as a tournament....now for those of you that don't know there is a group of people in bville that meat up every wensday and friday and larp at sooner park....so want a place for them to show off their skills.....Oh and Update the fine Gental man that runs Bvillian's game store has offered up some prizes for the tournaments....he is giving us gift cards to use for prizes so you can go to his store and get games, This man is very generous and we are pleased and wish to thank him for doing this...I have been going to that store for a while now and he is an honest man and if your game doesn't work he will clean it and get your game working for you His store is a great one to shop at so everyone check out Bvillian's game store while you are all in town. The address is  3713 E Frank Phillips Blvd, Bartlesville, OK 74006!
D-Throne ~ Straight Edge