Author Topic: Help/Tips for GH3 Please?  (Read 2751 times)

xX_Raider_Xx

Help/Tips for GH3 Please?
« on: January 17, 2008, 10:16:30 am »
Yo i need some Help and tips for Guitar Hero 3, Im ok i can play most of the songs on hard and some on expert but i cant beat the Campaign on Hard what are some tips for Beating One and Raining Blood on hard? And any other tips that would be of use.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Help/Tips for GH3 Please?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:21:46 am »
Yo i need some Help and tips for Guitar Hero 3, Im ok i can play most of the songs on hard and some on expert but i cant beat the Campaign on Hard what are some tips for Beating One and Raining Blood on hard? And any other tips that would be of use.

Go into practice mode and slow it down a bit. Naily those hammer ons and pull offs are key, and they arn't easy to get used to. Remember that you don't have to press every button down if you hit them correctly, just the first of the bunch. In GHIII there are sections of long hammer ons/pull offs. Must make sure you get the beat of the song correct, because it will throw you off heavily if you screw up. The songs arn't easy, but once you get it down, you'll fly by them.

Offline iwillkickurass

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 09:47:03 am »
i have a suggestion for the final battle for after u beat those two. i suggest very highly that u save up ur battle power until u get three and then use em all at once. thats the easiest way to do it. u will have to beat alot of the song before u use it but once u get all three battle gems built up use em all at once on him at a fast part. its much easier than just tryin to beat him outright trust me  ;)

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:03:38 am »
alright thx guys, i just beat One on hard last night, i was really excited because its taken me awhile to actually get it to where i can beat it, so now all i have to worry about is Raining Blood, any specific Tips for that song?

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 12:19:17 pm »
Save your star power for the middle section with all the Hammer On's. It's quite insane. Don't worry about points your first time through, you can always go back, just save your star power.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 02:12:47 pm »
Go for what Punish3er said for Raining Blood. Also, I would practice those hammer ons as well, though, you have to strum the first orange note and the second blue not each time though. Which may get annoying to you. Once you can get passed that part, save your starpower for the solo, just in case. :D And good luck against Lou. ^^
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

der_kluge

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 05:54:03 pm »
I haven't gotten to this song yet, but my niece wanted me to try to get past it for her. I couldn't. :)

But one tip that might help is to never take your finger off the red button. That might help some.