Author Topic: Pro? Or not Pro? Why?  (Read 26382 times)

Rocky

Re: Pro? Or not Pro? Why?
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2008, 07:25:42 pm »
whoa whoa whoa there buddy who are you to insult me his response would be not that i believe so and by the way mlg was started underground in 2000 or 2001

Sooo it was started in 2000 to 2001..........well buddy...i hate to inform you that Microsoft hadnt made the xbox before 2001....it didnt exist to buy.....and the first time you could buy the xbox was november 15, 2001 so if you can explain to me how you were with MLG before xboxs were even made that would be greatly appreciated....halo wasnt out until then either....

Rocky

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2008, 07:28:29 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Gaming 

Also for your info MLG was founded in 2002.

PDA Skill

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2008, 07:32:21 pm »
didnt your school ever tell you wikipedia is a false source

Rocky

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2008, 07:36:10 pm »

I have already graduated and btw if you were playing MLG back in 2000 that would mean that you were 9 years old flying out to events? i mean you are 16 right and still in highschool....so when you were 9 you were going PRO in game that didnt exist in a league that wasnt founded on a system yet to be released to the american public.........impressive i dont know what to say...can i have a friend request you truly are amazing.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:38:25 pm by Rocky »

PDA Skill

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2008, 07:39:16 pm »
i flew out with my uncle  who played with me and mlg was underground then and i was 9 when i was pro then till i was 11 i quit then now im back and trying to get back into pro brackets

Offline Pr1m0

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2008, 07:58:43 pm »
i flew out with my uncle  who played with me and mlg was underground then and i was 9 when i was pro then till i was 11 i quit then now im back and trying to get back into pro brackets

ill give ya an a+ for lying.  but that doesnt change the fact that you were fkning awful at halo2.

Coolsvilla

« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2008, 08:24:16 pm »
No lying please. If I get another marked post for lying, then I'm going to take action. :-\

Offline Pr1m0

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2008, 08:59:38 pm »
No lying please. If I get another marked post for lying, then I'm going to take action. :-\

what.

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2008, 09:07:10 pm »

trey Denton is that you????

PDA Skill

« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2008, 01:21:43 pm »
trey denton stole my tag my orginal one was sk1ll  then he took skill

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008, 10:47:32 am »

No they didnt because Wikipedia is a very reliable source. And MLG WAS started in 2002 after the xbox was released in 01 with halo as well. There was no game for MLG before that.

Go to www.mlgpro.com to find that out.

I have already graduated and btw if you were playing MLG back in 2000 that would mean that you were 9 years old flying out to events? i mean you are 16 right and still in highschool....so when you were 9 you were going PRO in game that didnt exist in a league that wasnt founded on a system yet to be released to the american public.........impressive i dont know what to say...can i have a friend request you truly are amazing.

I Agree! I want a Friend Request too! lol

SkizsM420

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008, 11:26:49 am »
haha this is great.  You're caught in a pretty deep web of BS PDA.   Give it up before you have your foot so far in your mouth it comes out the other end.

Offline Sparkz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2008, 01:28:26 pm »
I'm sorry... skill. But you'r so full of crap. Playing with the ogres doesnt mean ♥♥♥♥. Wonshot and APG beat them online.... WOWAWEEWAH! So obviously without a doubt, no question about it. YOur full of it. Can we ban people for lying on here?

SkizsM420

« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2008, 01:32:54 pm »
I dunno if we can ban them.  But I personally enjoy slamming on all the BSing kids.   They need to be knocked down a peg, right? lol..  Seriously though there should be some kind of certification for being pro.  99.99999999% of the people on this site aren't "pro"gamers.  (Winning a tournament or 2 doesn't make you pro.  Being able to quit your job and pay your bills gaming makes you pro)But I would swear that about 10% of the people who post here think they're pro.  I'm sure most of them think chicks like them too.  Delusional people are entertaining.

riflekilla

« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2008, 02:09:52 pm »
the guy who posted this is so gay. obviously he doesnt play games very much. ;D