Author Topic: YouTube'n it up!  (Read 6192 times)

Offline Auddy07

• Familiar Face
  • CHEEZITS!!!
    • View Profile
YouTube'n it up!
« on: February 21, 2008, 01:56:43 pm »
Hey guys, I just started posting some gaming vids on youtube.  So if you want to check them out, here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Auddy7

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube'n it up!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 05:37:44 pm »
Hey guys, I just started posting some gaming vids on youtube.  So if you want to check them out, here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Auddy7

I was attracted to the Guitar Hero videos. :D I'm gonna guess most of the people on OKGamers have a 360. But no matter what version you're on, Jordan and Six are a pain. I've only ever passed Jordan ONCE, and I 5-starred it. :) Jordan being a pain to pass, and Six being a pain in the strumming hand.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 05:55:15 pm »
I'm gonna guess most of the people on OKGamers have a 360. But no matter what version you're on, Jordan and Six are a pain. I've only ever passed Jordan ONCE, and I 5-starred it. :) Jordan being a pain to pass, and Six being a pain in the strumming hand.

That would be an interesting poll.  Personally, I'd say half or less.  Keep in mind, while yes we have alot of Halo / digital gamers, there are also gamers that are totally table top / pen and paper / etc.  So - don't count them out ;)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 10:41:57 pm »
I'm gonna guess most of the people on OKGamers have a 360. But no matter what version you're on, Jordan and Six are a pain. I've only ever passed Jordan ONCE, and I 5-starred it. :) Jordan being a pain to pass, and Six being a pain in the strumming hand.

That would be an interesting poll.  Personally, I'd say half or less.  Keep in mind, while yes we have alot of Halo / digital gamers, there are also gamers that are totally table top / pen and paper / etc.  So - don't count them out ;)

X A

Oh, I realise that. :D I meant for the console gamers.

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 11:07:04 pm »
those guitar hero videos were cool. i would have failed that 6 song so fast its not even funny, but the middle chilled out solo section looked fun. good job.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 09:21:38 am »
Very cool. And while a lot have the 360, don't leave out the PC  ;D

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 09:26:33 am »

I want the PC version of GH3. xD Simply because getting custom songs is much easier. Buuuuut, I might be getting custom songs for my PS2 version of the games, so I don't care. xD

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 09:55:13 am »

I want the PC version of GH3. xD Simply because getting custom songs is much easier. Buuuuut, I might be getting custom songs for my PS2 version of the games, so I don't care. xD

That's strange, I never acually considered how easy it would be to get custom PC songs. That's a good idea.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 10:15:31 am »
well heres the deal its actually not guitar hero i believe i think its actually called frets on fire and even with a ps2 you can mod it and put your own songs on that because they created the program to do it and its out for public use proabably not the most legal thing in the world seeing as a you have to mod your PS2 and such but i have seen it and played it you just have to be really good at making the songs and such but once you get good there are no ends to how much fun you can have ive even seen people make some stuff for super mario and stuff such as one winged angel which is really wierd seeing as there is no guitar but meh whatever...

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 12:16:43 pm »
well heres the deal its actually not guitar hero i believe i think its actually called frets on fire and even with a ps2 you can mod it and put your own songs on that because they created the program to do it and its out for public use proabably not the most legal thing in the world seeing as a you have to mod your PS2 and such but i have seen it and played it you just have to be really good at making the songs and such but once you get good there are no ends to how much fun you can have ive even seen people make some stuff for super mario and stuff such as one winged angel which is really wierd seeing as there is no guitar but meh whatever...

No. There's actually a PC version of Guitar Hero III now. o.O And you don't have to make your own songs for custom songs. You can download them, usually in a .chart format. And while, yes, there is a program called Frets on Fire, it sucks, needless to say. :D And actually, there is guitar in One Winged Angel, it's just not the main instrument in the song. Note: The Black Mages are freaking awesome. (So is Nobuo Uematsu, who, in turn, is the creator of The Black Mages, and the keyboardist, I think. o.O)

Offline Jtermin4t0r

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 02:05:18 pm »

Have you seen the minimum system requirements for this game??  Rediculous....2.8 GhZ and 1 GB ram, a Radeon X800 or Geforce 7600 video card.  My system is 2.5 GhZ and most of the songs on expert were unplayable because of lag.  If you do have a fast enough computer to run it smoothly, I'm jealous because the custom songs are great.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 02:21:06 pm »
Does the 360 version guitar, with the USB, work with PC?

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 02:50:48 pm »
i actually made a halo 3 montage on youtube
remember though i made it in 1 hour.. its not that good but it was fun messing around and making it check it out
look up kazi's halo 3 montage

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 02:53:32 pm »

Have you seen the minimum system requirements for this game??  Rediculous....2.8 GhZ and 1 GB ram, a Radeon X800 or Geforce 7600 video card.  My system is 2.5 GhZ and most of the songs on expert were unplayable because of lag.  If you do have a fast enough computer to run it smoothly, I'm jealous because the custom songs are great.

But I'm not getting it for the computer. I don't want it for the computer. I spend enough time in front of the darned thing as it is. o.O I'M LOSING GH TIME BECAUSE OF IT. So I'm getting  custom songs for my PS2, as I stated directly in my final sentence.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 06:02:31 pm »
ARE you serious that much for guitar hero that is tarted CoD4 or bioshock doesnt even require that much...