Author Topic: What should we make next? - Desktops, Screensavers, Videos, Banners, etc  (Read 5711 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

So, for our next push of edits and work what extra should we throw in for you?

I've rolled around doing all of these at one point or another - but instead of us making the call, let us know what we should put our time and effort into!  As the poll states, we'll run this for a month and then go form there!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Banners would be awesome. Specially for teh_space.

Photos are also most excellent. And videos, of course :D

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
I went with the three that I thought might actually spread the word about OKGamers even more.

Videos, Banners, or 'Other' for whatever else might help. The more people we have joining, possibly the more tournaments and more show-ups we will have. I like the forum the way it is, and I don't think we should change that aspect too much at the moment. :)
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
banners would be the best for spreading the word

BunnyXkicker

I think that banners and videos would be the best because they show who we are and what we do.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Back to school tomorrow, will start uploading all my footage and get to editing some video!

BunnyXkicker

coolness and i dont take this the wrong way but . . . did you get any girls?

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
I got everyone who was there. Unfortunaly my audio got screwed over, so my interviews are worthless :(

During the start, I wondered out into the event area to catch what was going on outside "The Room", and some girl literally hit my camera and said "How did that sound?". I didn't notice the mic came unplugged till I was shooting the band at the end, with just a small amount of time left.

BunnyXkicker

wow, major suckage. you could just put some of the game play with music or something like that. But i dont know what to do about the interviews. The only thing that I can think it to try to go back and re-interview as many as you can, and I realize that this would be difficult. But only if you have time and if you want to. But thank you for doing this for us. I appreciate it.

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
you should do interviews and film this sunday at the OKC tourney. trust me it will be good :)

SkizsM420

you should do interviews and film this sunday at the OKC tourney. trust me it will be good :)
I second that notion.  We could use all the publicity we can to show that OKC has the potential to fill venues for gaming events.

BunnyXkicker

agreed, and this time I should really be there.

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
OKC will have to be a rarer occurance for me, unfortunately. Being 18, I did purchase a vehicle and such, but making a trip to OKC isn't exacly easy.

Nonetheless, I can always see what I can do. I'll be SoulCaliber Tournament to do more stuff.

OH! And I found out I was wrong about who messed up my mic. I have the person on video. It's a little girl! Under the age of 4 I'm guessing. While recording the event at the beginning, I set the camera down on a table while talking to a friend, but still recording. Little girl walks over and grabs something, that something being the microphone cable. It's hilarious.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
OH! And I found out I was wrong about who messed up my mic. I have the person on video. It's a little girl! Under the age of 4 I'm guessing. While recording the event at the beginning, I set the camera down on a table while talking to a friend, but still recording. Little girl walks over and grabs something, that something being the microphone cable. It's hilarious.

Well you can't be that mad at her for it. :D She didn't know what she was grabbing exactly.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
I'm not mad, I got plenty of good footage, just no audio :P

The video is quite funny.