Author Topic: Zeph's Return to Professional Gaming  (Read 2526 times)

Zephroth

Zeph's Return to Professional Gaming
« on: May 01, 2008, 12:10:29 pm »
I am finally returning to the ring.  after a year and a half of hiatus I am returning to the world of Professional Gaming.  Be ready I will be practicing.  Once again the Crimson Tide will strike fear into the hearts of gamers.  If anyone else is interested in wiping the rust off my blades my email is [email protected],  gamer tag on XBL is Zephrothtlngrd.  See you on the field

Zeph out
END OF LINE.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Zeph's Return to Professional Gaming
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 01:29:34 am »

Come on man, there are ALOT of types of professional gaming.  What games are you talking about?  Also you might get more serious attention to team ups / etc if you post the specific game type and of course, in the local players forum ;)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:38:08 am »
This is a joke right?
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Zephroth

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 11:05:53 am »
Actually not a joke.  After i get some practice back in I will be competing in SoulCalibur, Brawl, Gears, Halo, Galaga, Counterstrike, Call of Duty, Street fighter,  Mario Kart,  Tekken, ... well you get the picture.  I'm an excelent overall gamer that used to have time (my previous time of around 40-45 hours a week of practice).  I hope to invest not as much as i used to but at least 30 Hours a week into it.  its just been a year and a half since I have seriously considered competition.  Cant wait to play with actual practice behind me instead of just knowing the moves and winging it XD.

Thanks Saif  i will post as well in the local players forum as well.  cant wait till the first tournament  ;D

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:23:50 pm »
Actually not a joke.  After i get some practice back in I will be competing in SoulCalibur, Brawl, Gears, Halo, Galaga, Counterstrike, Call of Duty, Street fighter,  Mario Kart,  Tekken, ... well you get the picture.  I'm an average overall gamer that used to have time (my previous time of around 40-45 hours a week of practice).  I hope to invest not as much as i used to but at least 30 Hours a week into it.  its just been a year and a half since I have seriously considered competition.  Cant wait to play with actual practice behind me instead of just knowing the moves and winging it XD.

Thanks Saif  i will post as well in the local players forum as well.  cant wait till the first tournament  ;D

fixd^
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 12:37:39 pm »
As summer and college rolls around, I will probably take begin actually working on competitive gaming. I really just haven't had the time to put much practice into anything, with school and work. I will be competing in the SSBB tournament though.

Zephroth

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 12:43:12 pm »
lol XD i see you left galaga and the fighters in there.  yeah my time has been consumed recently and I know i will never get as good as I once was but I can try real hard XD.

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 05:30:29 pm »
Don't worry I'm still ace at Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Also for anyone interested I'm getting into competitive knitting real heavy. word.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 05:47:23 pm »
Don't worry I'm still ace at Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Also for anyone interested I'm getting into competitive knitting real heavy. word.

rislone we all know ill kill you at both :)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 01:29:26 am »
Actually not a joke.  After i get some practice back in I will be competing in SoulCalibur, Brawl, Gears, Halo, Galaga, Counterstrike, Call of Duty, Street fighter,  Mario Kart,  Tekken, ... well you get the picture.  I'm an average overall gamer that used to have time (my previous time of around 40-45 hours a week of practice).  I hope to invest not as much as i used to but at least 30 Hours a week into it.  its just been a year and a half since I have seriously considered competition.  Cant wait to play with actual practice behind me instead of just knowing the moves and winging it XD.

fixd^

Yea. what is that about - leaving SC in and not halo....  He's actually decent at Halo ;)  lool

Anyway - my personal philosophy clashes with the idea of maintaining more than one or 2 genre's of gaming as 'pro', morealess that many types and actual games.  However, if your serious, more power to you.

SSBB has a decent level of comp locally already.  Maybe you should turn Gridcon into practice con ;)  Also, I will personally offer SC comp anytime you want it if you're serious, as I need to practice up for Supercon and Akon anyway.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 09:43:51 am »
I just need to learn to play SC again.

Zephroth

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 08:13:15 pm »
well my voldo needs some work.  I will be practicing in the background for a bit.  but I would be glad to accept a challenge when i get ready XD.  Yeah me being a good overall gamer allows for me to switch games often for tournaments and such.  I just switch to that game for a bit.  I am still working on all the games I listed to get back into the groove.  except for Galaga of course which has become an innate thing XD.