Author Topic: Who is the best in each tournament game?  (Read 19562 times)

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the best in each tournament game?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 10:29:44 am »
nobody is really the best at any game.

I actually agree with slipknot. Noone is really the best at any game, because an outcome can always be different from the first time. You may have skills at a game, and you may be able to beat someone, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can always beat them.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 10:38:06 am »

I actually agree with slipknot. Noone is really the best at any game, because an outcome can always be different from the first time. You may have skills at a game, and you may be able to beat someone, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can always beat them.

Unless your name is fatality, then yes you are the best, they model god mode after that guy
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 11:23:20 am »

Unless your name is fatality, then yes you are the best, they model god mode after that guy

Okay, except for him...

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 01:11:28 pm »
Halo 3 - Oklahomies takes #1 spot for sure

GH3 - Wolf - That kid was a beast

SSBB - Hannsin - I didnt get to watch any of the tournament but I heard he was amazing.

Coolsvilla

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 08:47:14 pm »

I don't know, he's a pretty goofy guy... lol ^^ jkjk he's really good and a very nice person.

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 06:12:56 am »

SSBB - Hannsin - I didnt get to watch any of the tournament but I heard he was amazing.

Haha hey "Wolf" Is one of my good friends and his name is Kevin lol. He's ♥♥♥♥♥ good I'll give him that but I still scrape out on top usually.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 07:38:36 pm »

Haha hey "Wolf" Is one of my good friends and his name is Kevin lol. He's ♥♥♥♥♥ good I'll give him that but I still scrape out on top usually.

And I'd rather like you to stop talking like you're the best. I doubt even half the people here would know who you were.

slipknot0129

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 09:53:12 pm »
i am the best at turok in oklahoma

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 10:50:44 pm »
lol probably because your the only one that plays it  :P
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 10:42:46 am »
To Clear Up Everything about who the best players are I will truly explain my Reasonings

Frist Off Halo? Well It has to go to Rocky, Primo and SuperSmily, And some of you are like Who are this kids? THis kids have been to mlg place top 8 before probally better than any of you guys, but I am not for sure if they still play halo 3 but if they did they woud be great aswell, But I have never placed with you guys, but I am going off Facts

Gears? Oh My Godmode, FYC Red Men, I RL I hero. WE all have been to mlg Events, and have place really well in the pro cicruit,All of us have place top 16 We have all have great Lan expericane, and know what this game is really all about, once again I might not know you, But i am going off facts once again

GH3? I have to say I Snapshot I, or I Turok I, Turok would win this GH3 Because that is the only game he plays everday.

So that is my Thing about who is the best
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 11:05:15 am »
Yea i was talking to Jterminater about that turok guy, I think that who we were talking about, anyways he has FC'd 61 outa 70 songs!!! BEAST!!!!

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 11:14:13 am »
Yea, I did not know what is username was, So yea, we are on the same page
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 11:15:34 am »
To Clear Up Everything about who the best players are I will truly explain my Reasonings

Frist Off Halo? Well It has to go to Rocky, Primo and SuperSmily, And some of you are like Who are this kids? THis kids have been to mlg place top 8 before probally better than any of you guys, but I am not for sure if they still play halo 3 but if they did they woud be great aswell, But I have never placed with you guys, but I am going off Facts

i will give them credit that in halo 2 these guys dominated in '05 and '06. in '07 primo was really the only one that still played competitively and was obviously the best. as for halo 3 though, the current tounament game, i have lanned with them and they were good don't get me wrong but they are not close to being as good in this game as they were in halo 2. to bad none of them play anymore. Rocky moved, Primo and Sparkz are going to the Army, and Smiley is a fireman.

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 11:24:15 am »
Thank you for the info G wade, I am just going off what i remeber, And Yes Smiley and primo were str8 Beast, and Sparkz was never good, but I thought rocky still lived here. I can not say your the best because i have really never played with you, but going off what people say your team is the best of right now, I am not saying that i am playing halo 3, but something might happen along the road, . Best H3 players? the Oklaomies Sorry if i misspelled it, I hope to see you guys on Friday?
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 11:25:25 am »

i will give them credit that in halo 2 these guys dominated in '05 and '06. in '07 primo was really the only one that still played competitively and was obviously the best. as for halo 3 though, the current tounament game, i have lanned with them and they were good don't get me wrong but they are not close to being as good in this game as they were in halo 2. to bad none of them play anymore. Rocky moved, Primo and Sparkz are going to the Army, and Smiley is a fireman.

Oh and there is also that little thing where not a single one of them ever placed top 8
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD